The forgetful angel.

"Lisa?!" I questioned Sam who just gave me a confused look.
"Yeah. She and Ben moved into the bunker with us. You don't remember that?"
"No I don't! Cause Cas whipped their memories and he still isn't here!" I told before I saw the look on his face and turned to look to see him standing close behind me. "Personal space Cas, we've talked about this."
"Sorry." He told before taking a step back.
"What took you so long?"
"I was getting pie." He admitted as he showed the bag. "Sam says you are having a mental breakdown."
As soon as he said that I looked at Sam giving him an annoyed look. Which resulted in him giving me a shrug.
"I'm not having a mental breakdown. Just tell Sam that (y/n) is our friend who he has so rudely forgotten." I told holding a smug look towards him.
"I would gladly do so. If I knew who this person was." He told.
"Exactly! Wait what?!" I questioned looking towards him.
"I do not know a (y/n)." He admitted.
"You do. You healed her when we brought her back to the bunker cause I accidentally hit her with my car while she was running away from werewolves." I told making him give a blank look but I could tell he was still believing he didn't know her. "You healed her another time at the bunker and told us about how full moons make her mad!"
"I still don't know her."
"Yes you do!" I exclaimed.
"Dean, it's ok."
"It's not! No one remembers her and she doesn't remember us! Everything has been messed up since I woke up after the case with the Djinn!" I told before realising something.
'How could I not have seen this sooner?!'
"Dean? You good?" Sam asked.
"No I'm good. I think the hit on my head that he did messed with it and created this whole thing where Wolfie existed. I'm sorry I've panicked you all." I told.
"You sure dude?" Sam asked and I gave a nod.
"I'm sure. I think I'm just tired as hell is all."
"Sure. We can sleep here tonight and head out tomorrow. Sure Lisa is missing you a lot."
"Yeah thinkin' the same thing. Cas could you go ahead and tell her we are on the way?" I asked making him nod.
"Of course. I will meet you back at the bunker." He told before disappearing.
"Night." I told Sam before going to bed.
'I've got a plan.'