You two are weird.

((Y/n) p.o.v)

I walked out of the diner in my coat to see Sam and Dean waiting by their car.
'Odd.'
I began to walk towards the hotel that I was staying at the moment when the same car drove up next to me.
"Are you two seriously following me?" I asked not looking at them.
"Want a ride?" Sam asked as the window was fully down.
"Would rather walk."
"Do you hate us that much?"
"Your ok, more the short one I hate."
"If she doesn't want a ride then let's just go to the hotel." Dean told
"Please Stacy. We can work together and get this case done quicker. It will surely piss Dean off a lot."
I stopped in my tracks and thought about it.
'I do like see him mad. For someone so hot they surely have a temper.... what am I thinking?! I don't like him and he doesn't like me.'
"So we going to team up again?"
"Fine." I told before walking over and getting into the car.
He began to drive again and began to tap my foot as I headed to wherever it is that they were driving to.
'They are weird.'
"So what is your name if it isn't Stacy?" Sam asked
"Not Stacy." I told
"Told you she wouldn't tell us."
"Look it's best if you guys don't know what my name is. That way we won't become friends."
"Ok I'm starting to like her attitude more." Dean told making me smirk.
"Awww does Dean have a wittle crush on me?"
"Forget it I don't anymore." He told making me laugh.
"You got any family?" Sam asked
"Nope. Haven't for 4 years now." I told as I looked down to hide my sadness.
"If it makes you feel any better both of our parents are dead." Dean told.
"A little yeah. Also the thing causing the issues are spirits. 4 in fact." I told as we began to drive.
"Told you she would know." Sam told
"She could have told me the pie was bad."
"Yeah na. It was more fun seeing you hate it."
"Of course."
"Lets go to the pub at my hotel they have some great chips." I told.
"Then let's head there and talk about the plan of attack." Sam told.
"What the place?"
"The bowman hotel." I told making them both look at each other before Deans eyes went back to the road.
"You guys are also staying there as well aren't you." I said in disbelief making Sam turn to me with a small smile.
"Yeah we are. So in a way we are giving you a ride back to where your staying."
"Yay for me then isn't it."
"On the bright side I can get the taste of the pie out of my mouth."
"Yeah I suggest getting rid of that quickly. It gets worse over time."
"Why do you work there and not warn people?"
"Because I need money and for the people to trust me. If they want to eat the pie why stop them?!"
"Please don't argue again. It's like you two are a married couple."
"We are not a married couple!" We both shouted.
"Of course not. What ever made me think that?"
'They are so weird.'