Oh dear.

We walked into the recent crime scene and I instantly had to cover my nose.
"Oh god that sticks." I told
"You smell something?" Sam asked as he looked down at me.
"You guys don't?"
"Must have a better sense of smell then us." Dean told as he went looking.
"Yeah must..... why do I smell lemon?" I asked to myself as I went looking for it.
"Lemon?" Sam asked as he turned to look at me.
"Yeah. It's doing a terrible job covering the other worse smell. Where was the body found?"
"Think it was upstairs." He told
I quickly rushed upstairs and began to look for where the smell was and opened the sock draw to find a small velvet bag that was the source of the terrible smell.
'One of the best and worst perks being me.'
Dean came rushing in and gave me a confused look when I tossed the bag to him.
"What's this?"
"The things that's causing the awful smell. Oh god don't open it!" I exclaimed which stopped him quickly from opening it.
He was going to say something but couldn't when Sam walked up and joined up.
"Did I interrupt anything here?" He asked making us glare at him.
"I'm sorry I gotta leave the house before that smell gets worse and makes me throw up." I told before rushing out of the house.
Once I got clean air and began to feel less sick I called (f/n).

"Hello hello hello."
"Hey. So good news and bad news. Good news I now know which one of the two it is."
"And the bad?"
"It's not the one I hoped for."

I heard her laugh on the other side which made me roll my eyes.

"I'm glad you find this amusing. Also I should warn you.... I'm working the case with the Winchester's."
"YOU'RE DOING WHAT?!"

I pulled the phone away and could hear she was yelling a lot. Once she died down I carefully put it back to my ear.

"Can you not yell?"
"I thought you were going to avoid them like the bubonic plague?"
"Yeah well along with the bubonic plague not everyone could out run it."
"It's dangerous."
"I know it is. Look how about we talk this out when I'm back at the hotel."
"Oh my god!"
"What?"
"You're with them right now aren't you."
"Not exactly....."
"How far from them are you?"
"I'm standing outside while they work out what's in the velvet bag that really smells bad."
"Once of the worst parts about being you."
"That is true. Look I gotta go, I can hear them coming and oh god I think they are bring the bag with them."
"Just be careful with them."
"I will (f/n). Hit me back when you find anything out."
"I will."

She hung the phone up and I turned around to only smell that they still had the bag with them.
"Did you seriously bring it with you?!" I asked making sure we had enough distance between each other.
"We need to destroy it." Sam told
"Well I'm walking then. So I'll catch up to you guys whenever." I told before I began to walk off.
"Wait Stacy!" Dean shouted making me stop.
I turned around to see him running up to me.
"Yes little one?"
"Your still shorter then me."
"That's what was so important to call me for? Interesting."
"No it wasn't that. I was thinking...."
"Oh it must be bad if it's coming from you. I'm sorry continue."
"I was thinking we could exchange numbers, that way we can find each other here if we split up with one another."
"You want my number?! Oh my oh my you must really like me then." I told before putting my hand out for his phone and handed him mine. "Don't go calling me for a booty call now and make sure your brother gets my number as well."
I handed his phone back and he did the same.
"I will make sure of that. Uh.... Be careful now." He told
"I make no promises. You two better be though." I told before walking off.
'He isn't so bad.'