Bombarded with questions.

I kept trying to focus on the work and not Becky while the boys got food, only for it to be difficult when she was practically staring at me.
"So what's it like being part werewolf?" She asked.
"Don't know what you are on about."
"Of course you do. Your dad was a hunter, your mother was a werewolf. Your a hybrid and the only survivor of your family."
"Don't..... don't talk about my family." I told looking towards her.
"My bad. But what's that like? Being half werewolf must be strange right." She stated making me close the laptop and get up. "Where you going?"
"Anywhere but here." I stated as I got my jacket and left the room.
As I began to walk away, the boys came back and was confused.
"Wolfie?! Where you goin'?!" Dean asked as he walked towards me and had Sam go in ahead.
"Anywhere but here!"
"Why?!"
"I'm not gonna deal with the weird chick in there!" I pointed out.
"You really don't like her, do you Wolfie?"
"I don't like that people know shit about me without my consent." I informed. "Stuff like why my family was murdered. Or why the dicks are hunting after me! I mean what if she tells you two something about me the two of you don't know..... and I lose you guys."
"You aren't gonna lose us."
"How do you know? This thing about me..... it's-it's..... I should be dead cause of it." I admitted making us fall into silence.
I covered my face in my hands so I didn't have to look at Dean, but I could hear he was getting closer. When he was standing a few inches away from me, he gently lowered my hands from my face before he pulled me into a hug.
"No matter what it is. I will do anything in my power to make sure those groups don't kill you." He gently told as he played with the ends of my hair.
"Thank you." I whispered as I hugged him back and he gave my head a kiss.
"No problem Wolfie."
'For now, I'm not loosing him. I can't lose them just yet.'