What the what?

((Y/n) p.o.v)

"So what have you guys collected so far?" I asked once we were back at their motel.
"We've worked out it's not vampires or werewolves." Sam told as he handed a beer to me.
"We've got nothing else." Dean added.
"Glad the world is in safe hands boys."
'Jesus this is going to be a case.'

We were in the library and I was reading a book on the towns history to see if there were any patterns with Sam and Dean fighting on what to search in the computer next to me.
"You know there are more then one computer in here right?" I quietly asked
"See Dean. Even (y/n) agrees, get your own computer."
"And I have to sit next to the old guy watching porn?"
"You two would bond then." I told making Sam smile as Dean gave me an annoyed look.
"What have you found then Wolfie?"
"So far this town has had blips where people go missing until their bodies are found all shriveled up. Kinda like a Pennywise situation except this one happens every 13 years instead of 27."
"What type of thing does that?" They both asked
"Don't know yet."
"Interesting." Sam told
'Can't believe I came to help them.'
"So what did you get up to for the days you were at (f/n) place?" Dean asked
"I broke the car down and did some boxing. Hence the bruised knuckles that neither of you two noticed." I told as I showed one of my hands.
"You ok?" He asked making me look towards him.
"Yeah. Doesn't hurt."
He gave it a pole making me pull it away from him.
"What the fuck dude?"
"You said it didn't hurt."
"So you poke it?"
"Yeah."
"God you are so dumb."
"Can we not have you two arguing while we are in the library. I would like to not get kicked out."
"Yeah Dean. Don't start an argument."
"You are so lucky we are in a library."
"Oh no. How ever will you cope?" I asked making him roll his eyes.
'God I hate him.... he's also kinda cool. Stupid emotions.'

We were walking back to the motel and I heard a noise in the distance, making me freeze to my spot.
"Wolfie, what's wrong?" Dean asked as they stopped.
"I don't know." I told before I heard a scream making me began to run towards it.
I kept running towards the noise only for someone to shoot at me.
"WE FOUND YOU!" One of them exclaimed.
"Shit!"