Break through the drive.

I looked towards Wolfie to see she was still sleeping and I pulled into a diner/gas station. I continued to let her sleep as I got out and went to check on Sammy. I opened it up to see he was now awake and he was looking mad.
"Hiya Sammy!"
"Mind undoing this and letting me free?"
"No can do. You'll just try and stop me and I can't have that happen."
"I'm not going to try and stop you."
"I know you will." I told before I saw the door open and I shut the back so (y/n) didn't see anything.
"Why'd we stop?"
"Get fuel."
"For us or the car?"
"Both." I told before Sam began to bang on the back to try and get free.
I hit the top to signal him to stop but I could see a worried look on her face at it.
"What's in the boot?" She asked.
"A rabbit." I lied.
"A rabbit?"
"Yep. Big one as well. Hit it with Baby as we pulled in and want to take it to a nice place to kill it."
"Has anyone told you, you are a terrible liar?"
"Never." I admitted.
"Well you are." She told as she joined my side. "Might as well show me cause I will not be able to not focus on anything else until I know."
"I'd rather we didn't...."
"Do it."
"Don't say I didn't warn you." I told before opening it again.
I looked towards her to see she held a shocked look and Sam held the same one.
"Oh god he is gonna kill me." She told.
"I'm not gonna kill you." I told
"Dude! You kidnapped her?!" Sam questioned.
"No! She got into my car on her own free will. I tried to kick her out." I told making him look towards her.
"I am so sorry for my brother. He is losing his mind."
"I'm gonna take your word for it since your tied up in the boot."
"Ok, say bye Sammy." I told making him start shouting for me to stop as I closed it again.
I looked towards (y/n) to see the look she was giving me making me let out a sigh.

We were driving towards our destination with (y/n) next to me in the front while Sam sat in the back, still tied up.
"Happy?" I asked making her smile towards me.
"Definitely!"
"I'm not." Sam told.
"Too bad. Just be happy your out of the boot."
'This has not been a normal case.'