Happy birthday sis.

I woke up to go to the toilet and once I began to head back to bed, was when I saw (y/n) was moving constantly in bed.
'Must be having another bad dream.'
I made my way over and sat on the edge of the bed before I began to stroke her hair.
"Hey, it's ok. It's just a bad dream."
She quickly sprung up in bed and she looked over at me with a confused look.
"You ok Dean?" She whispered so Sam didn't wake up.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just trying to relax you in your sleep. You were having another bad dream I'm guessing."
"Yeah kinda. You know after this I gotta go to the town up north."
"How come?"
"Just got some business there I gotta take care of."
"Alright. You'll be fine to sleep?"
"Should be. If not you know what to do."
"Night Wolfie." I told as I got up.
"Night Shorty." She told before I went into the respective bed.
Before I could fall back asleep I heard my name be called. I opened my eyes to look over at her before she began to speak.
"Dean."
"Yeah?"
"I don't think I'll be fine." She told making me get out of bed and move her over in the one she was in before climbing in and wrapping my arms around her.
"Better?"
"Should be. Thank you."
"No problem."

After we finished the case which was a simple salt and burn case, we began to pack everything while (Y/n) was complaining.
"I hate this car I stole." (Y/n) told when we left the room.
"Why don't you just ditch it?" I questioned.
"Because I gotta get to the next town for a thing."
"We could give you a lift." Sam suggested.
"You sure about that?"
"Yeah it's not a problem."
"Alright. Let me get my things that I left in it."
We headed to the car and put our things in Baby as (y/n) continued to get her things. Once she was done she hopped in the back and we began to make our way to the next town.

((Y/n) p.o.v)

I had left the boys in Baby as I got out and headed towards the gravestones of my family.
"Hey sis. Happy birthday." I told as I sat down in front of Stacy's and placed the sunflowers on top of it. "Guess you were lucky in some way. You weren't murdered by people on purpose."
"Hey Wolfie. Mind if we join you?"
"If you want." I told not looking towards them and they both sat down on either side of me and looked at the headstone.
"Nice to meet you Stacy. I'm Dean and this is my brother Sammy. We've heard things about you but, your sister here hasn't told us enough. Don't worry, we'll change that." Dean spoke making me smile.
"Thanks." I whispered.
"We're here for you (y/n). Your family." Sam told
"Besides Wolfie. We understand what it's like to lose family. I mean the amount of times me and Sam have died has made us lose count."
"But were you ever murdered because of who you were or are and what you stand for? Because they were."
'I can't let them know.'
"Your the only one who survived?" Sam asked
"I hid in the closet. Mum pushed me in and shut it after grabbing a shirt. She was shot right then and there. I lost everyone in the same week. Stacy was the only one who was dead before. Lone survivor and people think I was the one who did it here so I left. One thing led to another, met (f/n) and here I am. With a bunch of idiots." I told as tears fell down my face.
"Harsh words Wolfie."
"Why Wolfie?"
"You got a temper and hate full moons."
"It's not that I hate them. I just associate a full moon with my families death." I told before we fell into silence.
We stayed there for another hour before deciding it was time to leave.
"Oh wait. I gotta drop these flowers off." I told before heading to where my family's were laying rest.
I placed their favourite flowers down before heading back to the boys.
"Come on. Let's go get some pie." Dean told as he rested his arm over my shoulders.