For god sake I can't believe this.

It's been a few months and I was back on another job. I was walking to my car and began to get ready to interview some people when I felt someone behind me. I grabbed my gun and quickly kicked them before aiming my gun at them. Once I saw the familiar faces I let out a groan.
"For god sake! I can't believe!"
"Good you see you as well Stacy." Sam told as I lowered my gun.
"Was the kick needed?"
"I thought it was some other people. I'm not well liked with a few groups." I told "so you two driving through town or what?"
"Case. Guessing same for you." Sam told making me give him a small nod.
"But since you two are here I'll be leaving tomorrow morning."
"Why not work on the case together?" Sam suggested.
"Look boys it's best if we just don't talk to each other or help one another on cases anymore." I told
"Why?" Dean asked
"Because I'm not someone you want to get close to. Like I said I'm hated by many groups."
"We don't hate you." Sam told.
"Besides we aren't well liked either." Dean told making me smirk.
"You guys are very persistent on wanting me to become friends with you."
"It's sort of our thing." Sam told.
'I can't though.'
"Still can't though." I told before putting my gun in its spot in my car before rushing off.

After half an hour of running and hiding I made my way to the dinner the town had and made my way to a booth. I got a menu and began to look over it. While I was trying to decide what to get someone sat across from me and I looked up to see who it was.
"I thought me running and hiding from you, would be a clear sign that I don't want to be friends."
"We aren't the easy type to push away Stacy." Sam told
The waiter came over and collected our order before walking off. We sat in silence and our orders came and I began to eat the chips.
"So why all of a sudden do you not want to hang out with us?" Dean asked
"When did you start wanting to hang out with me?" I asked making Sam smirk.
"Your interesting. And Sam likes having you around."
"Trust me on this.... I may be interesting but I'm not someone you want to know. I have baggage to say the least."
"So do we. We don't care about how bad your past is Stacy. We keep running into you so obviously something is pushing our worlds together. We won't judge." Dean told
"Usually your the quite one with me. Didn't know I was this important to you guys."
"We care for you." Sam told making me smirk.
'I can't get close. (F/n) is right no other person will accept me like her and I know that.'
My phone began to ring making me pick it up.

"Yo."
"(Y/n) where are you in that town?"
"I'm at a dinner why?"
"Turns out one of the groups that wants you dead was seen 100 miles away from that town. So I suggest getting outta there now."
"Shit. Ok. Yeah I'll call you when I'm in another state or something. Which one is it?"
"Believe the hunters but I can't be too sure."
"Ok thanks. I'll call when I'm safe and if I don't, well it was good knowing ya."
"It was good knowing you as well."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my wallet.
"Is everything ok?!" Dean asked
"Like I said. I'm not well liked. See ya boys and if people asked you never saw or heard of me before." I told and I put the money on the table.
I went to leave when I was grabbed and I looked at Sam.
"Stacy we can help."
"Best if you don't." I told before pulling my arm out of his grip and rushed out.
' I think I put more money on the table then I should but I can't think of that right now. I gotta skip town.'
I began to make my way towards the hotel when a car pulled up next to me.
"Hey Stacy. Get in we will give you a lift." Dean told from the window.
"Why? Why do you guys want to help me?!"
"Because we see us in you. And we always wanted someone to help us from time to time. So get in." He told
I let out a sigh and quickly got in making him speed to the hotel. It only took a few minutes and I rushed into my car before I sped off to who knows where.
'Guess I won't be able to use this car for awhile. Gonna have to Hotwire a random car next time. I hate this.'