Enjoying the bunker life with a hint of a small moon.

((Y/n) p.o.v.)

It's been about a week or so about living in the bunker and it's actually quite nice. Dean ended up showing me his Man Cave and surprisingly that's where we have spent most of our time there. Like now.
"No I'm telling you. 13 ghosts was a great mini series." I told making him pull a confused look.
"It's has Scrappy Doo and Flim Flam. How can that mean it's great."
"Granted I don't like Scrappy that much. But Flim Flam was good and they were a good mini team version of Scoob and Shaggy in their own way."
"You are wrong with this."
"To agree and disagree."
"Deal." He told giving me a new beer before sitting down next to me.
"As long as we both agree that Vincent Price in it was fantastic."
"Definitely." He told as we cheered our drinks.
'What a weird time to be alive.'

I was exploring the Bunker more to see if maybe I can find where the cars are kept only to give up when my phone began to start ringing, making me pick up.
"Yo (f/n), what's up?" I asked as I headed to my room.
"We have a small problem."
"Small problem? Like end of the world problem or those groups coming to where I am problem?" I asked as I walked past Dean who gave me a confused look
I mouthed (f/n) to him before walking into my room and closing the door behind me.
"More like full moon situation."
"I have time. It's meant to be next month."
"Well this month has two."
"Your shitting me?!"
"Wish I was kid. Are you still with the boys?"
"I haven't made any progress. I'm still stuck here. When is it?"
"Tonight. Any way you can run off by then?"
"Nada. What the fuck am I meant to do?"
"Find a room you can stay in for the night. Far away from the boys. I know you have a lot of control over things during full moons, so I know you'll be able to stay in the room for the night."
"What if it doesn't?"
"I know you will kid. Trust me, even if you gotta lock the door and throw the key to the other side. It'll be fine."
"Got it." I told before she hung up.
'What the hell am I meant to do?!'

(Dean p.o.v)

I was relaxing with Sam in the library when I saw (y/n) walk through with a bunch of blankets in her arms.
"Hey (y/n), what's with the blankets?" I asked
"Just gets cold in my room sometimes. Not used to the bunker life." She told before continuing to walk.
'Odd.'
"You ok?" Sam asked
"I'm confused."
"About what?"
"The whole her getting cold at night. It's odd."
"Odd? How?"
"That girl is a heater. I should know, I've shared a bed with her. She shouldn't be getting cold during the night."
"Maybe she gets cold even though she doesn't feel the heat." He explained.
"Maybe.... I don't know it just seems odd."
"You always think something is off with her."
"No I don't." I told making him pull his bitch face before raising his hand for something.
"You thought the stitching on her arm was gone the day after we had put it on her, you've questioned why she can run as fast as she can, also the fact she sometimes can hear things that we don't, don't forget the time she's been able to smell things before us..." he told as he raised a finger for each thing making me cut him off.
"Ok ok. I get it. I can't help the fact that she has a lot of off things surround her, but I also want her to trust us."
"Don't forget the fact that other hunters are wanting her dead. It probably has her worried about other hunters, even us and we just have to keep showing her that we won't betray her."
"Your right in that."
'But what if she actually goes through with her plan fo betray us? And why did that thought scare and hurt me?'