Meeting the fan.

We were looking over information for the new case we were working on and we were thinking what it could be. I was on my laptop with Dean next to me going over some books and Sam was at the table. As we were working away there was a knock on the door. We all exchanged a look between one another and Dean got up with his gun to check. He gave me a signal to move out of sight incase it was one of the groups hunting for me. I rushed into the bathroom and once I was out of sight I began to panic. I looked at my hands to see my nails were slowly growing out and I looked into the mirror to see my eyes were the golden yellow colour they would turn into when I'm wolfing out.
'I need to calm down. I'm safe. I am safe.'
I kept repeating that till I blinked and my eyes went back to normal. I looked at my nails to see they were almost back to normal, when the door was knocked on.
"It's ok to come out." Dean told through the door. "It's someone we know."
I looked at my hands to see they still needed a few seconds but I still left the bathroom. When I did I saw a random girl there that looked like she was about to have a heart attack.
"I'm sorry who the fuck is this?" I asked as I looked at the girl.
"This is Becky. She's a fan of ours." Sam told
"And Sam ex." Dean added
"You dated a fan?"
"I was under a spell if that helps."
"It surprisingly actually does." I admitted.
"And you are (y/n) Convel! The girl with a broken past and all her family members being murdered but also a hidden side." She told making me worried.
"How the hell do you know that about me?"
"Cause I read it in the supernatural series. Like how everyone ships Wolfty. The true otp of the whole series."
"Wolfty?" We asked.
"Yeah. Dean and (y/n). We couldn't find a great fit with your names so we went with the nicknames. I mean it was kinda perfect given the nickname Dean gives you."
"That's it. Imma shoot her." I told as I grabbed my gun and cocked it to shoot her.
The boys were quick to stop me however and I glared at them.
"Oh I said too much. They obviously don't know yet."
"I will punch you."
"Wolfie just calm down."
"Calm down?! What the hell is the supernatural series?"
"It's these books about our lives." Sam told
"Oh fan-fucken-tastic!"
"So did (f/n) parents really disown her?" She asked making me lift my gun towards her and cocked it to shoot, only for the boys to stop me again.
'I hate this.'