Go away.

My door was knocked on and when I opened it Sam was there. I didn't put on an act because I wasn't in the mood to talk to any Winchester and was about to go hunt some supernatural bitch.
"What do you want?" I asked hoping he took the hint.
"I wanted to ask you a few questions. You see my name is agent Smith and I want to know if you've seen anything strange?"
"As strange as a guy coming to a motel room even though there is a very big chance they haven't been in town long enough to see anything as you said.... strange."
"Just a precaution."
"Yeah well I know nothing so, so long agent Smurf." I said before shutting the door and hearing him walk away.
"Dumbass."
I went back to watching the news when there was another knock. I stormed over and opened it to see Sam again.
"I already told you I know nothing." I said with anger in my voice.
"If you know nothing then why is that on the wall?" He said pointing to my mind map.
I looked back at him and stared daggers into him.
"That was there when I got here. Probably from a wacko just like you agent smurf."
"You know you shouldn't call me agent smurf. You could get in trouble with making fun of the law."
"Then arrest me."
He was shocked at how bold I was and I couldn't help but smirk at it.
"Your smirking."
"Well yeah I just made an FBI agent silent. If that's all agent Smurf and your aren't going to arrest me then please....fuck off." I said giving him my nicest smile.
"Ok....wait what?!"
Before he could lecture me anymore I slammed the door in his face but wasn't able to stay satisfied in my somewhat successful attempt to piss off a Winchester when I heard the news.

"People say a little girl has gone missing. Age 9, with long brown hair and hazel eyes. Responds to Abby or Abigail. She has been missing for about 3 hours now. But many wonder, is this another attack from the person tormenting our little town or is it just a weird coincidence. Back to you Jim."

(A little girl is missing! Guess I'm just going to go I'm not knowing.)
I quickly got my bag and keys heading to my car feeling like I was being watched again.
(Winchester.)
I tossed my bag in the back of my car and got into the front, heading into town to go ask the family some questions to work out where someone could hide.