ARMONIOSO

ARMONIOSO

Harmonious

"Ladies and Gentlemen!"

The boom of the MC's voice startled me, not because her voice was too loud, but because it meant...

"All the way from Chattanooga, Tennessee, led by piano extraordinaire and master class teacher, Min Yoongi, I present to you... Suga!"

I can't believe this is really happening.

Oh my god. Were there that many people out there before?

"Kiddo, it's just like any other show." 

Jane's words of encouragement rang in my ear, a grounding reminder of the conversation we had the previous morning.

This isn't just any other show, Jane.

This is the most important show of my life. 

I've come all this way.

I'm going to show them why I was invited here.

Yoongi glanced over at me, and I bit my red stained lips, lowering my eyes at him as I swayed my hips to walk past him. He stood in his place, staring at the curves of my body in the black dress I was wearing, his eyes hungry, his eyes on fire. I paused with my hand on the royal blue velvet curtains, the leak of stage lights shining a gold and blue shimmer down my face, and we stared each other down. 

With the slow wink of an eye and a playful shoulder lift, I disappeared out into the spotlight.