CONCERTO

CONCERTO

A solo performance with the main body of an orchestra.

The house was silent as I stood there in the same bedroom I'd slept in for over a year, looking at the man who was once a stranger when he walked up to me at BB's that day. I watched him latch the bedroom door with a warm, loving smile before he stepped towards me with outstretched fingers, eagerly reaching for me.

"Yoongi..." I whispered his name as his lips found mine.

Home. 

I was home with him.

He held me like he never wanted to let go. Tightening his embrace with his strong arms, he lifted me from the floor, gown and all and just held me there, lips pressed against mine. It felt like someone had cast us in a movie, and it was almost uncharacteristically romantic of him to behave this way, but I welcomed the change quite literally with open arms.

When he finally placed me back down onto my feet, he walked around me slowly as he traced me, head to toe, with his eyes. I felt his fingers brush down the length of my arms from shoulders to my fingertips before he swept all my hair to one side. His long, slender fingers skillfully pulled down the zipper of my dress as his lips met the sensitive slope of my neck. I felt his breathy hum tickling my spine before his thumbs helped the dress fall to the floor at my feet.

He sighed into my neck as his warm hands wrapped around my hips, pulling me back against him. His thumbs hooked into the white lace that barely covered my lower half, tugging and teasing that he would at any moment tear them off, but he didn't. As needy as he was, he was gentle with me. Still possessive in his way, but also protective.

Tender fingers moved to lace between mine and he wrapped our joined arms around my stomach, holding each other close. It was almost like he was hesitating, holding back from continuing with what he had started, but I didn't say anything. I wanted him to do things his way, leading me through how he wanted things to go.

Eventually he turned me in his arms, pausing only for a split second before he was crashing his lips into mine. It wasn't fast or rough, but his kiss was full of intention and unspoken promises. His fingers crawled up to the nape of my neck, gently gripping as he led us backwards towards the bed, never once pulling his lips away from mine.

As many times, as many ways as we'd spent our time together in that bed, somehow in that moment, it felt like we were somewhere else entirely.

   Once the last of the fabric landed on the hardwood, Yoongi lifted me onto his hips and I wrapped myself around him, clinging to him with fervor

Once the last of the fabric landed on the hardwood, Yoongi lifted me onto his hips and I wrapped myself around him, clinging to him with fervor. As if he was carrying something breakable, he lowered me to my back, taking a moment to gaze down at me with a smile of affectionate longing before finally climbing onto the bed to hover over me.