Chapter 27 a ruthless liepared

Ryker's P.O.V

Ryker ran into the fight geting lost in the crowed of fighting pokemon Ryker got worried everywere he looked there we're braviarys fighting and screeching, attacking lots of mons.
(I gatta find Denny and Anthony!)
Then suddenly out of nowere a black mist covered the area makeing it hard to see.
"ANTHONY!" He yelled then something cought his eye he saw Ruth and a few other mons carrying Ava somewere with them, feeling suspicious he ran after them and cought up. "mom?... were are you takeing Ava?" The liepared looked at him "Ryker thank arceus you found us! Come theres no time to lose things are geting really outta paw."
"Mom im not going with you! I need to get back to Jennifer i promised her i would be back and she's probably scared right now with this black mist."
Ruth snarled "no your comeing with us! Im your mother, your going to do what i say it's to dangerous to go back!" Ryker got mad and used surf before anymon could grabbed him "were are you takeing Ava?!" He asked again "Ryker that dosn't concern you!"
"Yes it dose! Mother why are you doing this?! I thought Ava was your freind!" Suddenly to Ryker's shock she attacked him "you know veary well your not to speack to me like that! I raised you to be good a mon have i not?!" Ryker had a few tears in his eyes as more mons surrounded him and Ruth struck him really hard in the face.
Ryker wiped his paw on his cheeck under his eye to see a little blood on his paw not only did it hurt him physically but mentally on the inside.
He looked at Ruth in shock (she had never hit me before.... whats gottion into her?) then her tail glowed and she used iron tail that did it for Ryker as he got mad, he fought back and used ice beam hitting her Ruth hissed "Ryker! Don't fight me! Im only doing this for your safty!"
"My safty! What dose kidnapping Ava have to do with my safety! Mom this is wrong! If your going to hurt Ava on purpose to get back at Denny then that makes you no better then him!"
"Ryker they have you fooled thats the thing with you! You'v always been to gullible!"
Ryker got mad and used surf then once everymon got hit he ran "GET HIM!" Ruth yelled as they chased him "Ryker you get back over here now! ISTEN TO ME!"
Then he got conered as he came to a dead end he turnd to face them all "STAY BACK!" He yelled Ruth jumped on him slaming him down on the hard ground hurting him. "Ryker your comeing with us! We'll be safe with Sparkle i can't let you go back..... if Denny finds out were his mate is.. he's going to hurt you to get back at me! He dosn't care about you Ryker!"
Ryker had tears in his eyes it hurt him to evan think like that. "No never! He wouldn't!"
"Yes he would! He'll try and use you as my weakness because he knows veary well that i love you!"
"Then why not let Ava go?! She did nuthing wrong!" Ruth grunted "im sorry Ryker.... but it's the only way to get Denny this has to happen in order for him to die."
Ryker got mad "Denny is innocent! This isn't fair non of you mons here evan gave him a chance! Look at me! Im a shiny! And i trust him fully!"
"SHIT UP!" Ruth attacked him again beating him up as did other mons untill he fainted as he blacked out at the end of his vishion he could see the shape of a lycanroc watching them from a distance.
(Kyle?..... Help us....) he begged silently in his head as he fainted.

Denny's P.O.V.

As Denny was fighting with his son he noticed the shiny umbreon was geting more and more violent as the shiny umbreon used shadow ball hitting a houndoom off it's paw then killing it with his claws Denny watch with amusement. (wow... he's geting the hang of it..)
"Wow! Keep it up Anthony!" Suddenly his rings glowed red then Denny froze as he wachted a espeon cry in fear as he chased her down.
"Please don't kill me!" She begged then Denny stared in shock as he pinnd her down and dug his claws deep into her neck.
He started towards him "ANTHONY STOP!!" He screamed.
To late the espeon got decaped Denny stiffen up watching as her head went flying off her shoulders and Anthony had a smile on his face as he ran off to his next target Denny felted sick he didn't like what he saw.
(holly arceus! This is wrong that espeon was innocent!)
Then a black mist covered the whole area and Denny could bearly see in frount of him "ANTHONY STOP!!!" He shouted now feeling scared as everything went south veary fast as everymon was retreating. Finally he spotted him the shiny umbreon was fighting with a glameow (the same one he saved i can't let him kill her!)
Denny shot the umbreon with hydro pump he growled slowly turning around to face him Denny tryed not to flinched as he made eye contact with his son, his eyes menacing red.
"Anthony the battle is won..... you need to stop..."
"I.....i can't stop!" Then he hit Denny with a dark move Denny felted scared as his body went stiff and he fell over (errrrr..... come on i can take it get up!) but to Denny's shock he was paralyzed he stared helplessly up at his son.
Anthony unleashed his claws "Anthony..... no....no...stop it's me! Your dad! STOPPPPP!" He screamed as Anthony planted his paw on his neck. (this is my karma catching up to me!)
Then before Anthony could sink his claws in suddenly he was knocked off by a shiny lycanroc "ANTHONY NO!" Kyle barked Denny watched unable to move as Kyle ran away with the shiny umbreon chaseing after him.
After a few minutes the vaporeon was able to get back up he spotted Sparkle the shiny mightyena was stareing at Denny with a horrified look on his face "RUN!!!" The mightyena howled with terror in his voice, Denny stared in disbelief as thousands of mons were panicking runing for thier lives.
"Sparkle wait!" He ran after the shiny mightyena who yelled in terror "no! Denny please! im sorry don't kill me!"
He gritted his teeth in fusteration "IM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU!"
Denny chased him on higher ground then the earth shook as Anthony shot a huged shadow ball then hit the ground ground really hard
Sparkle howled as he suddenly sliped away over a edge Denny yelled "SPARKLE!!" As he approach he saw the shiny mightyena dangling over a deep drop trying to claw his way back up he was whimpering Denny felted bad Sparkle was scared for his life.
"Sparkle take my paw!" He reached out to him but to his annoyance he shook his head "no.... no no!"
"Sparkle please im trying to help you!"
Tears formd in his eyes as he began slowly slideing down "Sparkle! You don't have a choice! If you don't your ganna fall anyway!" He let out a loud yell "HELLLLP!!!"
Denny lost his patients and leand over Stretchin his paw out trying to get a hold of him then Sparkle let out a loud yell "AWWWWWEEEE STAY FROM ME!"
"Sparkle if i wanted you dead i would have hydro pumped your paws!" Then just as he was about to fall Denny got a hold of his paw Sparkle shriked as now the only thing keeping him from falling was Denny holding onto his left arm "errrrr Sparkle i can't hold on much longer hand me your other paw." The shiny mightyena looked scared but he obeyed as he didn't have any other option he reached out his right paw grabbed onto Denny he looked desperate as he locked eyes with the vaporeon.
Denny felted pitty for the shiny mightyena as he looked into his eyes. (he really thinks im ganna threw him over..... he's scared..)
Denny pulled with all his might "errr your kinda heavy Sparkle climp up with your hind legs!" Sparkle did as he ordered and finally Denny was able heave the shiny mightyena back over to safety.
Sparkle sat down panting for a bit. Denny was watching him with amusement feeling a bit hopeful (maybe he'll trust me now.....)
Denny waited then finally met his gaze "err... so..... do you trust me now?" He asked, Sparkle looked at him and then raised a brow "What are you trying to gain here Denny?"
Denny frownd "well.... im kinda hopeing to gain your trust..... Sparkle i really am a changed mon here.... Ricardo is the bad guy."
Sparkle still didn't look fully convinced.
"And?"
Denny gritted his teeth then sighed fighting to keep his patients. "well... it would be kinda nice if well..... you know if you could help us.... Sparkle we really could use you... please?"
The shiny mightyena narrowed his eyes "i see what your trying to do here! Well you may have them fooled but you can't fool me Denny!"
"But i just saved your life! what more do you want?" Sparkle growled "your not geting your paws on my army! I know what your thinking it'd be swell to get all the shinys to go to this mysterious place your trying to go!"
Denny opend his mouth to argue but then the shiny mightyena ran off.
Then Denny's attention was turnd back on the battle as he realized it was a lot more quiet now.
(Oh no Anthony! Im a bad father i got more worried about saveing Sparkle!) the vaporeon ran back down the veally looking for his son "ANTHONY!" (He lost control! I should be helping him out!)
"ANTHONY!!!"
Finally he spoted him the shiny umbreon was laying on the ground trembling.
Denny paused the umbreon's black furr was matted with dark red blood. (well.... at least he's not killing anymore... but how many did he kill?) "Anthony?" The umbreon's ears shot upright as if he alerted him he turnd his head to glare at him then his gaze softend a bit as he recognized him "d...Denny?" The vaporeon nodded "so.... looks like we won.... look we need to get out of this valley now.." The umbreon ignored him.
Denny felted a bit worried as he ketped stareing blanky ahead of him.
"Hey...." he sat down beside him ".......wanna talk about it?"
"I killed lots of mons just now so whats there to talk about?" He slowly got up and Denny frownd feeling worried. (he dosn't wanna share whats on his mind....) Denny got up and nuged him lighty "come on... we need to get of this valley.." Anthony got up and followed as Denny led him towards the end of the veally he couldn't help but feel annoyed as the black mist didn't subside he let out a long sigh as he realized he had lost Kyle.
It had been an awkward walk with his son as Anthony said nothing the whole way through and Denny was beginning to feel anxious.
(It's to qiuet.... were did Ricardo and Sparkle go?.... what if there is an ambush waiting?)
Once they reached the end Denny began to look around hopeing to spot his mate or Jennifer.
(Just finding one of them would do!)
Anthony then sat down again looking deeply upset and Denny moved to sit beside him "frist off... lets get this blood off of you.." and to his surprise the umbreon didn't argue as he shot him with water gun (hmmmm not good enough he's really covered in it..)
He charged up a hydro pump and Anthony yelped as the water shot him backwards then he got up his furr dripping wet Denny was trying not to laugh as he shook out his furr then snorted.
"Gaaa i hate water!"
Denny let out a sigh then suddenly heard a voice that was all to familiar "Denny! Anthony!" They turnd to see Kyle running towards them "thank arceus i found you!"
He exclaimed Denny nodded "yea that is great.... now we need to find the others."
Kyle nodded "good thing im good at tracking... but theres something you should know.... i saw Ryker in the battle... and Ruth took him."
This made Denny confused "hu?... what do you mean by that?"
Anthony's head shot upright at the mention of his friend.
Kyle growled "thats right you don't know yet."
"Know what?"
"Ruth left us to side with Sparkle."
Denny didn't feel very surprised "eh i kinda figured...."
Kyke looked mad "she froced Ryker to go with them!" Now Denny was mad "uggg Ruth!"
Anthony looked at him "im going after him!" Denny stoped him "hold on there.... we will get Ryker back she can't froce him to stay with them.... but frist off, we need to find the others."