Chatper 1 the start of a new life

Anthony was tossing and turning in his sleep having a bad dream he was in the ice mountains back at the war he whimpered as he watched the shiny Flareon he loved very much fighting with Denny then to his horror the avalanche happened and they both got buried in the snow never to be seen again.
The shiny Umbreon shot out of bed breathing hard with tears rolling down his cheeks.
It has been one moon since the tragic war.
The war had broken up when the legendary
Pokemon Kyurem had run in and suddenly attacked everyone.
Then after that, the avalanche happened and everyone was well aware that Fredrick and Denny had still been in there when it hit.
The thought of it made Anthony feel sick he loved Fredrick very much and he didn't even get to say goodbye. He just vanished for good in the snow along with Denny.
After that, all of Denny's followers stopped killing Shiny Pokemon thinking it all was a big mistake and that war never should have happened.
A lot of Pokemon say it's Denny's fault because he planned for the avalanche to happen killing everyone only to prove that he was evil at heart. Everyone regretted ever following the Vaporeon his intentions were bad from the start. Anthony frowned feeling depressed. 'And he's my bloodline father while Fredrick only took care of me.'
But he could never think of the Vaporeon as a father... Fredrick was like his real dad.
Anthony got up and left the den.
He's been living with Jennifer ever since the war. But she said she was planning on kicking him out soon because he's a full-grown Umbreon, but Anthony just felt so depressed he didn't want to be alone.
He wanted a friend or someone he could talk to. "Anthony?" He paused as Jennifer walked up to him. "look I know you're still upset. I am too, but this isn't what Fredrick would want you got to move out, You'll find new friends look I know it can be very hard right now but trust me life will get better."
He frowns "I'm still cursed, he said he would help me." she rested her paw on him.
"You will get the help you need look don't worry somehow you'll get it figured out you just need to not worry ok?" He slowly nodded.
"Ok, I'll see if I can find my den."
Feeling dead like a rock he stumbled outside and found himself sitting at the water's edge.
trying to clear his head.
Then a voice called "Ummm are you alright?" Feeling puzzled he looked to see a shiny Vaporeon looking at him.
"Oh, yeah" the Vaporeon splashed out.
"Something bothering you?"
"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about it."
The Vaporeon looked puzzled "Look I couldn't help but notice for the last moon you've been just sitting around the water's edge looking sad. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"
Anthony glared hard at him "You don't even know me! Why should you care?"
He frowns "I just felt bad and thought maybe I should try talking to you."
Anthony felt annoyed "No, I said no I just want to be alone." he got to his paws and stalked over to a place where he could settle for the night and he noticed the Vaporeon sitting there watching him with deep concern in his eyes.
'Hmmm, no one understands the pain I feel right now. I lost so much and I'm cursed lots of Pokemon still think I'm evil and that's all thanks to my father who ruined my life for good.' Anthony started crying as he realized this. 'it is all Denny's fault he's the one who caused the war. he cursed me and lied to me. He never wanted me because I'm a shiny.'
"Hey, whatever you're going through you'll get through it." Anthony looked up to see the shiny Vaporeon again.
He sat upright. "Who are you? And why do you care?"
He shrugged "Names Ryker. I live here I just felt bad for you because I see how upset you are."
Anthony felt a little better knowing at least someone cared "You're not scared of me?" He asked. The shiny Vaporeon raised an eyebrow "No, why would I be? Just because your eyes are red? Nnormal coloured Umbreon's eyes are red."
Anthony nodded "But I'm shiny there are supposed to be yellow." Ryker then asked, "So why is that? why are your eyes red?"
Anthony felt a bit nervous "I'm cursed." he answered. Soon a look of understanding flashed in his purple eyes.
"Ahh, ok, now I see. how the heck did that happen?" Anthony frowned "Because my father lied to me." he looked taken aback.
"Ohh, that's kinda hard what a rotten thing to do where is he?"
"He's dead."
"Ok, now it makes sense life can be hard sometimes."
'I'm kinda more upset about Fredrick's death.' Anthony frowned.
'But I don't want to explain the whole story right now.'
"Hey, just because you cursed there's no reason to let that get you down."
Anthony felt a bit taken aback "Hu? This curse will make me evil. I need to find a way to get rid of it.."
He tilted his head to one side "Why would that make you evil? you seem like a nice Umbreon."
Anthony thought 'Maybe he's right.'
Then to his dismay, he saw Cleo again.
'Oh no.'
Anthony got up "I should go." he hesitated "Thanks for caring even though you don't know me."
"So, what is your name then?" He asked
"Anthony." he nodded "Nice to meet you, perhaps I'll see you again later."
Then he ran off.
"Face it Anthony you will never stop seeing me.... and eventually you will become a killer just wait." Anthony closed his eyes "I have full control of my power leave me alone.."
"Oh do you know?... it didn't look that way in the war... you enjoyed killing while it lasted."
Anthony walked away 'How do I make him go away?.'
Then as he found a place to make his den he froze when he saw a shiny seven.
"Who are you?"
She smiled "Oh, I waited so long to see you... I'm glad you cursed you can rule over everything... you should take that opportunity."
Anthony tilted his head to one side.
'I feel like.... somehow I might know her.' Then finally she disappeared and Cleo was gone.
He felt his heart sink 'She was also from Darkrai's cave.... if I can see more than Cleo.' he felt nervous 'Please... I don't want to start seeing Denny... Arceus no.'
He lay down trying to calm himself 'It will be ok... I'll be ok maybe Ryker is right I can cope with being cursed.'