Chapter 9 Anthony's Demons

Denny's P.O.V.

Denny felt worried sick it had been two hours and still no sign of Anthony. 'Oh, Why did he have run off! Ryker returned alone looking just as upset. "I couldn't find him. But don't worry he might just be upset. I'm sure he'll find his way back to us when he's ready." Denny frowned feeling stressed out. "But Ricardo.. We can't wait what if Ricardo finds him? We have to keep looking!" He demanded and Ryker nodded. "OK, try not to panic through ok. We will find him don't worry." Denny couldn't help it though. "I am worried. I just want to find him." He could feel a tear forming in his eyes. It's my fault he ran away I shouldn't have told him." Then he felt a tail resting on his shoulder. "Hey, don't tell Anthony I told you. But I think he does care about you. He just told me he's scared you're going to betray him again." Denny turned to look at Ryker in shock then felt a little confused. "He told you that?" The shiny Vaporeon nodded. "Now come on we'll find him." Denny nodded then padded back towards the spot where he had talked to Anthony earlier hoping the shiny Umbreon hadn't gone too far.

Anthony's P.O.V.

Anthony lay still under the tree not wanting to move then he heard a familiar voice. "Oh my, what seems to have you upset?" He turned to see a shiny Sylveon staring at him with a smile. He stiffened up remembering Denny's story. 'He mentioned that she was a shiny Sylveon.
"Jessie?" He asked and she nodded "Yes Anthony, mommy is back." He flinched the more she spoke the more she seemed familiar. "I hoped you wouldn't forget me. You warmed up to Fredrick fast sometimes I regret having to leave you with him." Anthony cocked his head to one side.
"Why through? I was happy and safe isn't that what you wanted for me?" She nodded. "yes but he made you soft." Anthony then remembered her. He remembered laying beside her in bed while she would tell him stories to help him fall asleep then one came creeping up on him as he remembered her leaving him. "Mommy has to go now. Fredrick will look after you.."
"Who's Fredrick?. Mommy I don't want you to go!"
Anthony felt a tear from his eyes as he stared at her. "You died right after you left me?" She nodded then grew a smirk. "Yes thanks to your heartless father." Anthony looked at her to see she had a scar going along her belly that looked nasty and he could only picture it. 'He ripped her open. She hissed. "He left me for the murkrows after! What kind of mate does that!" She looked mad. "Umm, are you in Darkria's cave?" He asked feeling sick and she nodded then looked at him. "It's not what it seems. I'm innocent I just have unfinished Business.." Anthony felted puzzled "Oh, like what?"
"Kill him, kill him for me, Anthony."
Anthony stared at her in shock.
"What? I can't!"
"Yes you can he's a bad guy it's his fault Fredrick's dead and you know it! He never wanted you then and he still doesn't want you now. Darkrai's cave awaits him. Kill him and set me free so I can go to the golden forest and he can take my place in Darkira's cave." Then she disappeared Anthony felt lost for words not knowing what to think anymore. 'Was Denny right about her? She ended up in Darkrai's cave which can only mean she is a bad Mon how can a bad Mon go to Arceus if they're already in the cave? Then he shrugged it off. 'Whatever. He heard someone approach him.
He looked up to see a Zoroark. "Zeta!" He growled then the Zoroark smiled. "HEY GUYS I FOUND HIM!" He yelled loudly. Anthony got mad. "Oh, go away before I rip you to shreds!" He snarled and the Zoroark started laughing "Hahahah! I'd like to see you try!" Then suddenly more and more Pokemon appeared around him and Anthony felt more annoyed than scared this time. "ERRR I SAID GO!!" He snarled making some Pokemon flinch then he used a shadow ball hit one of them, and then a tall Mon stood in front of him which made his blood run cold.
A shiny Inteleon "Anthony, We meet again."
Anthony then glared at him. "I'm warning you! I have the curse!" But to his fear that didn't seem to make him nervous at all. He snickered "Haha very funny why don't you come with us this time?" He said in a sarcastic tone that Anthony didn't like. "I warned you!" He yelled and used dark places. "Oh big mistake!" He snapped his fingers and right away two fighting types attacked him Anthony let out a horrified scream realizing his situation. "Ahhh!!"