Chapter 2 The search for Umbreon

Ricardo's P.O.V

The shiny Inteleon was watching with frustration as more of his army returned with no news of finding the cursed mon he was out to find.
He slapped his hand on his forehead in distress.
'Gahh! They couldn't have gone too far, unless.' Then a Mightyena ran over to him.
"Sir, we didn't find any mon that might be cursed. But we did find this Zoroark who does know."
That made him smile "See I told you we would find something. You just need to not be negative about it." The Mightyena frowned looking annoyed with the comment then two other mons came with the Zoroark he had a big grin on his face "Hello my name is Zeta."
There was something about this Zoroark that Ricardo didn't like.
'He Seems a little crazy for my liking. But if he has answers that I need then I could use him.'
"So, I hear you happen to know a Mon who might have the curse am I correct?"
He nodded "Oh yea I do indeed hehe his name was... um, what was it?"
"Ah hem your kinda trying my patients here."
"Well, he's Denny's son I know that much."
Ricardo frowned and then glared at him and his followers all looked nervous.
"That answer doesn't help me at all I didn't ask who the father was I don't care for that matter! All that matters is that I get the curse! Do you understand or are you just that brain-dead?"
he pointed at a Lucario and snapped his fingers and right away he attacked Zeta and pinned him up against a tree. Zeta looked shocked.
"What the? I'm helping you! Why are you attacking me?!"
Ricardo chuckled a bit.
"Oh haha."
Then his face turns serious
"you have no idea how very close to death you are right now, now give me real results on who this Mon might be, right now! tell me who has the curse?!"
"I. I don't remember the name.."
"Ugg no you imbecile! I don't need a freaking name! What Pokemon is he?!"
Zeta then laughed "Oh hehe that's easy he's an Umbreon with red eyes."
"Ugg I can't stand idiots all Umbreon have red eyes I'm not stupid!.."
He sighed
"Do you know where I can find him?"
Zeta shook his head "No, I don't sorry but I'd be more than happy to help you find him... he's a little brat! And Denny would be happy if we could kill him."
"Umm, were you one of Denny's followers?"
He nodded "Yup, but it wasn't anything personal against shiny Mons I just enjoyed killing!"
'I don't like this guy. He's definitely lost his marbles, but I suppose since he might know who to look out for I guess I need him.'
"Fine then you on how we waste no more time I want that Umbreon found!"
He snapped his fingers again and everyone went out to look.

Anthony's P.O.V.

Anthony was in deep sleep when suddenly he found himself standing in a forest that looked beautiful.
'Wow, this is a nice dream.'
Then he froze when he saw a shiny Flareon walk up to him. His heart leaped with pure joy.
'This isn't a dream! I'm seeing Fredrick!'
"Fredrick!" He ran up to the Flearon and hugged him "Fredrick I miss you so much."
The Flareon looked a little troubled. "I miss you too I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise.... it was my fate to die."
Anthony then pulled away "You had to Sacrifice yourself didn't you?" Fredrick didn't answer.
"Look Anthony I know I can't help you like I said I would but you can't keep that curse either you can't give up there is still a cure out there and I know for sure now."
Anthony hung his head "But where do I go?"
Fredrick looked a bit frustrated. "I'm sorry I can't give you a straight answer but I can tell you. You not safe staying here in the forest.."
Anthony tilted his head "Hu? What do you mean?" But suddenly he woke up in bed.
'Darn, it! He's gone I had so many questions to ask him!'
Anthony padded outside and then spotted Ryker.
"Hey Anthony, what's got you troubled?" The shiny Umbreon was quiet for a bit.
"Oh,' nothing just another dream that's all."
'What does Fredrick mean I'm not safe?'
Ryker nudged him playfully "Come on now can't let that get you down you should come for a walk with me."
He nodded Anthony was starting to like spending time with Ryker he was starting to see him as a good friend.
Ryker sat down "I noticed some new mons in the forest lately I wonder what that's about?" Anthony just shrugged not caring.
"Eh, lots of mons come and go all the time."
Then suddenly a random voice called out.
"Hey, you Umbreon!"
Feeling puzzled Anthony turned to see a leafeon and Mightyena staring at him.
He rolled his eyes.
"Yea, what?"
The Leafeon glared "I see you got red eyes there...."
"Yes... What's it to you?!"
Then Anthony felt a sudden chill when he could feel Cleo's presence as the shiny Nintails was standing right beside him.
"Oh, it's going to be fun watching him die..."
"Err shut up..."
"Excuse me?!" The Leafeon hissed.
and Ryker cut in "Whoa there calm down buddy I think it slipped out.."
The Leafeon glared hard at Anthony "So, I hear there's an Umbreon who is cursed that wouldn't be you now would it?"
Anthony suddenly felt anxious remembering his dream.
'you not safe here.'
before Ryker could respond he quickly lied.
"Umm, no I'm not cursed.."
The leafeon looked puzzled "You'd better not be lying."
Anthony felt his blood run cold as he realized more Pokemon were hiding in the grass staring at him.
'What do they have against me? perhaps they think I'm dangerous that could be the case.'
"No nothing wrong with me.."
"Then why are your eyes red?"
Ryker hissed "Why does that matter? do you have a problem with Anthony just because his eyes are a different Color?" The leafeon looked mad then settled down "Fine but this isn't the last we'll be seeing you." then they all ran off.
Ryker gave Anthony a puzzled look "You wouldn't happen to know any of them would you?" He shook his head.
"I... I have a bad feeling I'm thinking I might have to leave."
Ryker looked taken aback "Oh, and what makes you think that?"
"I...I had a dream that I wasn't safe being here."
Ryker frowned "I wouldn't worry if those group of mons have a problem with you I have your back."Anthony sighed "Well, I don't know I think maybe I should listen to what my dream told me it might have something to do with fixing my curse." Ryker was quiet for a bit.
"Well if your leaving I don't think you should go alone. I'll go with you." Anthony felt grateful "Thanks... but I'm not exactly ready yet maybe in two days I want to spend time with Jennifer before I leave."
Ryker nodded. "OK then." he turned and padded off while Anthony went home.

??? P.O.V.

A Vaporeon was sitting by the river staring at his reflection in the water.
"Hey, are you alright?"
Came another voice he looked up to see a Thievul looking at him from the other side of the river.
He wiped a few tears away and then without saying anything started walking away.
"Hey, wait!" He swam across really fast and ran up to him.
"Leave me alone," he grumbled.
"Come on im only trying to help who are you?"
"No one."
He then sat with a pout "Just leave me I don't need anyone." he hesitated then shook his head "No, I can't do that you look like something awful happened."
He nodded "I'm a Vaporeon who lost everything I lost my whole family" he sniffed "and it's all my fault." his voice shook at the end.
He looked shocked "Oh, I'm sorry what happened?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."
'Plus it's not like he'll care anyway.. if he knew he'd probably wanna kill me. But maybe I deserve it.'
"Well, can I at least get your name?"
"call me Daniel."
He nodded. "look I know someone who might be able to cheer you up."
"Trust me right now there's only one thing that could cheer me up but it's not going to happen." but when Denny turned to look at him he was gone.
He sat for a few minutes then a shiny Inteleon walked up to him and rested his hand on Daniel's shoulder.
"Hmmm I hear you lost your family.... some sort of tragedy maybe?."
Right away Daniel started to feel uncomfortable with this Mon as he gave him chills.
'This Inteleon has a bad vibe to him.'
He smiled "What if I told you I could make all the pain go away?"
He looked at him for a bit.
"You can't unless you know how to bring back the dead."
He chuckled "Hahaha no not exactly my friend but follow me, and soon you'll forget all your problems we can rule over together if you'd like I like you already Daniel there's something about you that I can see I think together we could be unstoppable."
He placed his hand out, but right away the Vaporeon turned away "I have no intention to hurt anyone and what do you mean to rule over all?"
He smiled "Well, there is this curse said to be a very powerful one unfortunately someone else has it already but when I find him the curse will be mine." The Vaporeon felt his blood run cold.
"You, wouldn't happen to know who would you?" The shiny Inteleon nodded his head. well from what my followers told me he's an Umbreon." Danial now felt panic.
"I'm sorry but no. I can't join you." He blocked the Vaporeon's path "Trust me the last thing you wanna do is make an enemy out of me I only offer this once don't make the wrong decision." He then glared at him.
"Oh, I think I already did make the right decision." Suddenly more and more mons appeared from hiding behind the trees.
The Inteleon smiled "Let's convince our new friend to join us shall we?.." then he snapped his finger and right away they all charged after the Vaporeon who quickly dived into the water and began swimming away.
Once he was in, he heard another splash and looked back to see that it was the shiny Inteleon swimming after him.
'Heh you'll never be able to swim as fast as me good luck.' he melted away into the water blending in with it and sawm away at full speed.
'I have to find him I have to find my son before they do! he's all I got left and I'm not going to lose him not this time!'