Chapter 14 Ricardo's getting close

Ricardo's P.O.V

Ricardo and his army were on the move the shiny inteleon had been infuriated when Slate the leafeon had come back to him on a faild mission but was more mad when Slate told him about Ava's betrayal (that girl is ganna regret her mistak!) Ricardo was starting to feel impatient (it has been almost a whole moon since we last encountered them were is that umbreon?) then Zeta approached him "hey Ricardo you'll never believe it we found them!"
Hope sparked in him "well what you waiting for? show me!" He stuck his hand out to get the rest of the army to stop "everyone stay here only im going we don't want them to know we're this close to them we saw what that umbreon could do."
(Good thing he can't control his power..)
Ricardo followed Zeta quietly through the trees then they slowly came to a clearing and saw four pokemon makeing camp for the night.
Then he felted enraged when his eyes cought Ava shouting at a shiny glaoceon both of them we're snarleing at each other then he cought sight of the shiny umbreon sitting with a shiny vaporeon.
(Heh this is perfect... but wait weres Denny?)
He gazed around but still no sight of the vaporeon.
Then decided to ease drop
"Of course your only backing him up because your his mate! You came from a bunch of no good pokemon your already on his side whos to say we should trust you?!"
Ava hissed "he's not up to a nasty plot! What could he possibly do to betray us?!"
"Hmm well lets see what if he has a plot in store like an ambush or something i don't want him leading!"
"He has to lead! He's the only one who can lead us to that Aceus rock for the cure!"
(What! I can't let them reach that rock or my curse will be gon forever!)
He turnd to Zeta "i want you to seek out Denny for me will you?"
The Zorak nodded. "then what?"
"Bring him back to me but without the others noticing without Denny they will never find the rock."
"Ok then we attack?"
"No not yet have patients we wait untill the time is right for now we remove Denny from the picture."

Denny's P.O.V.

Denny opend his eyes as the sun began to reflect off the water he melted his body in with it and waited as a few wishiwashi swam his way
Then once they were within paw reach he became visible again and grabbed as many as he could carry and sawm for the surface he manged to get three of them.
he picked them up by thier tails and began carrying them back feeling anoyed as some were still flaping around.
"Well, well if it ain't my old Paul Denny."
Denny droped his pray in shock as he spotted a zoroark approaching him.
"Zeta?..." Denny wasn't sure wether if he should feel pleased to see him or threatened.
(He has been loyal to me.... but that was the old me im not like that anymore... is he?)
The zoroark crossed his arms "so you won the battle with your brother? Hehe well that was an obvious fight Fredrick should have known he had no chance how is fire ganna beat water right?" Denny held his gaze "it didn't happen like that Zeta..... something els happend we got attacked by.."
"I know you don't have to tell me... some shiny had lured that dangerous legendary your way."
Denny felted tacken aback by that.
"What now?"
Zeta chukled "well i followed you in case you wanted my help but then i noticed a shiny flying towards you with Kyurem on it's tail... i fled because i for saw the disaster that was comeing."
Denny felted his claws flex out sinking into the grass.
"And you didn't think to warn me?"
He asked hotly then another thought hit him.
(Why would some random shiny lead kyurem after us? Did they want the avalanche to happen?)
Zeta shruged "i thought you wanted to die... i could sense all the negative energy comeing from you.... you didn't even fight in the war you only wanted to kill Fredrick and now he's dead isn't that what you wanted?" Denny felted sick thinking back.
(He's not wrong.... i was planning on killing everyone includeing myself i was so depressed after loseing Charlie.... he was all i had left in that time)
Denny snaped out if his thoughts growling
"if you we're truly my freind you would have tried to talk to me and come help me! that thing almost killed me, you idiot it was Fredrick who saved me."
Zeta burst out laughing.
"HAHAHAHA! Oh this is to perish Fredrick is dumber then i thought."
Denny felted his face turning red with rage.
"ERRRRRR YOU BACKSTABBER!"
He lunged at Zeta knocking the Zoroark down with unleashed claws tearing at his ear Zeta looked shocked as blood driped down his face but before Denny could do more damaged he was suddenly hit by a shawdow ball Denny turnd his head to see Ricardo standing behind them with more back up.
"Well don Zeta we got him now."
Denny felted more enraged.
(Zeta dosn't deserve to live it's his fault my brother died that day it's his fault that avalanche started and because of him everyone is after me!)
Zeta pushed Denny off "oh come on Denny why don't you just join us?"
Denny hissed "im not going to help Ricadro kill my son! Anthony is all i have left of my family."
Then more pokemon started to surround him Ricardo just laughed. "haha it seems you don't have much of a choice Denny."
Denny used shawdow ball on Ricardo the inteleon looked shocked then it was replaced with anger.
He turnd his gaze to a few Electric typs "well what are you waiting for? Take him down now!" Denny used surf hitting as many as he could then he dodged as a raichu used thunderbolt then Denny tried to escaped but there were to many pokemon closeing in on him.
Then he got hit by the move thunder.
"Owww!"
Ricardo laughed "hehe it's foolish to think you can take on my whole army.... do you submit?"
Denny stared at him with narrowed eyes. "i will never submit to you!"
Ricardo smiled "ok suit yourself it just means your ganna die then Anthony will have no way to cure himself."
Denny got mad and charged at the inteleon and to his surprise he moved aside dodging him.
Denny flew past him and landed on empty grass he felted annoyed as he turnd to face him only to get hit by sucker punch then Denny got hit by a bunch of moves from several differant pokemon and his legs buckled underneath him he felted to weack to fight.
(I...im going to faint.... they might kill me if i do....)
Denny felted irritated he dosn't like loseing.
Then Ricardo walked up to him with a grin on his face.
"Denny one thing you should know about me is that i never lose... i will get that curse one way or another."
Denny gritted his teeth feeling hatred towards him as the inteleon finished him with another sucker punch Denny faited.