Chapter 3 A safe place to hide

Anthony's P.O.V.

Anthony was sitting outside with Jennifer it had been two days and he was getting ready to leave but he was finding it hard.
'She's the last Mon I have I know she's not my Real mother but in my heart, she always will be.
she looked worried and a little sad.
"Please be careful out there, I love you, Anthony. Promise me you'll come back after your curse is gone?" He nodded. "I will I think maybe Fredrick will guide me I saw him once already if I listen to him I know he'll show me where to go."
She looked sad and gave him one last hug.
"G... goodbye kid... and please do be careful..."
He nodded. "I will plus I have Ryker coming with me."
He then padded away and saw that Ryker was already waiting for him outside.
"Come on Anthony let's go. So where are we going exactly?" He asked and the shiny Umbreon shrugged. "Well for now let's just get away from those Pokemon who were looking for me."
He nodded his head and they both set off together.

Denny's P.O.V.

The Vaporeon was walking clueless of where to even go. 'I didn't even try to find him after the war.
Denny had gone into deep depression after he left the ice mountains.
He started having dreams of the past when he and his siblings were all just Eevees and would often wake up crying.
Denny sighed he still wasn't exactly over it.
'I can't believe how far I've gone. And to think I wanted it so bad. Well, I guess be careful what you wish for... because you just might get it.
Suddenly he froze when he heard a rustle.
Then a shiny Mightyena walked out Denny felt his heart sink as he recognized this one.
'what was the name again?.. Spark? Or something...
The Mightyena was staring at him in disbelief his jaw dropped. Denny tried to be the first to speak but the shiny Mightyena yelled.
"DENNY? Your alive!" Fear instantly washed over him. "Umm... n-No I'm uhh someone else."
He overlooked him. "Nice try but I recognize you and scars don't go away either.."
Denny gulped nervously. "p...please you don't understand. I"
Sparkle interrupts "Fredrick is dead! But your alive you killed him!"
Denny felt hurt by that.
"NO, I DIDN'T!"
The Mightyena charged at him but he moved away in time "Sparkle listen to me I'm not like that anymore!"
He howled "Liar! I know why you are scared! You lost all your followers. Everyone hates you Denny and you know that!"
Denny felt panic as Sparkle used a shadow ball but missed again then he used hydro pump on the Mightyena and quickly pinned him down.
"I don't wanna fight you Sparkle but you lead me no choice."
He growled, "Why? Because I'm a shiny right?"
Denny hissed "No because you're attacking me!"
He howled right away then smirked "I just called for backup... Denny, you are going to pay for what you've done!"
Denny got off of him and turned tail running trying to escape as fast as he could then he could hear the sound of pounding paw steps and the angry growls of more mons coming after him. His mind was racing.
'Is this how Fredrick felt when I sent everyone after him?
Then as he kept going he spotted a familiar mon. A shiny Glaceon his heart leaped with joy at the sight of her.
'Jennifer! my brother's mate she'll help me she's got to!
He ran up to her but as soon as she noticed him she had a horrified expression on her face and to his dismay she screamed.
"Ahhhh!!"
Denny panicked again "Shhh Jen please don't!"
She turned tail and started running but he soon caught up to her and jumped on her pinning her down.
He hated doing this but he covered her mouth again like he did the last time he saw her.
'I guess I can't blame her. I almost killed her last time.
"Shh, please Jen I'm not trying to kill you I'm gonna let go now don't scream."
He moved his paw away from her mouth but she still looked scared.
"You got to help me! Where's your den?" She shook her head "Please just get away from me!"
"Shh please... listen I'll explain everything but right now I need to hide please help me!" She got up and he followed her to her den and ran in hiding right away then soon after they could hear the Mightyenas sniffing around.
"He's gone come on let's go." Denny fell dizzy with relief. "Thank you, Jennifer."
She was still staring at him in shock.
"Yes now go." Denny was taken aback by that. "what? don't you want me to explain myself?" She shook her head. "I already know what happened. You killed him." Denny walked over to her and rested his paw on her shoulder "I'm sorry... I wasn't the one who killed him through. He died saving me." She looked away "Why? that doesn't make sense."
Denny sat down "Let me tell you what happened." He explained the fight they had and how they had been able to talk things out and how he had regretted everything.
"But in the end, Kyurem caused the avalanch.... And I tried my best to save him but...." he trailed off with tears in his eyes. "It was too late, when I woke up he was already gone.." She looked mad. "How do I know you're not making this up? last time I saw you." Denny stopped her covering her mouth with his paw.
"I'm sorry I know what you're going to say. I'm so sorry Jennifer."
She hissed "If it wasn't for Lupin I wouldn't be here!"
Denny frowned. "I... I know I'm sorry. Rremember what you said to me before I threw you over?" She glared at him. "I didn't think you heard me because you still did it anyway."
Denny looked down at his paws.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell everyone your here?" He looked up at her in shock "No... Your not really going to do that are you?" She glared at him "I don't trust you, Denny, I think you're lying to me."
"Please I'm telling the truth! If I wanted you dead I would have done it already!"
She then nodded. "I guss thats true."
Denny then had the realization.
"Hey, where's Anthony?" Her gaze turned cold "What's it to you?" Denny felt annoyed now.
"I need to find him it's very important."
"Well, I'm not going to tell you he's better off without you after what you did to him."
"That's why I need to find him! I'm gatta make this right. Jennifer I'm trying to be a better Mon... what else do you want from me?"
She was quiet for a bit.
"It's getting late. I think you should just go.."
"Please let me stay the night I... I'm scared... I've never been scared like this before Jennifer I'm your brother-in-law you can't just throw me out I told you I'm sorry..."
She blinked at him. "Do you know how scared I was when you kept me in your camp? I sat there scared waiting for the day you would call for the ice types to come out."
Denny swallowed "Oh, Jennifer I did an awful thing there." He started tearing up. "I'm sorry I would take it all back if I could but I can't."
She then let out a long sigh "Alright, alright... you can stay but know that I'm watching you." He hugged her right after. "Thank you!.... you have no idea what this means to me!"
She nodded then padded out. "OK you can stay here I'll go gather some moss for you to make your own bed." He nodded his head "Thanks, Jen."
After a few minutes went by she came back and Denny made himself a bed with the moss she collected for him and laid down.
"So, I really do wanna help Anthony where is he?" She was still quiet for a bit.
"How about this... I'll let you stay a few days and if I trust you I'll help you find him. But if you try anything suspicious then I'm going to go tell all the other Pokemon your here." Denny felt annoyed with that. "OK, never mind I'll just leave tomorrow morning then."
"If you run away I'm telling everyone."
"What?" He glared at her. "Are you serious right now?" She nodded. "you're going after Anthony and I don't want that. Not until I know your safe to be around." Denny got mad. "ERRRRR why you!" He got up and she looked scared then he realized that and sat back down. "I wasn't going to do anything or I would have done it." He let out a yawn. "Mmm, whatever then guess I'm your denmate for a bit." He started cleaning his paws and getting ready for bed. Then he laid down making himself comfortable. "Good night Jen." he warped his tail over his nose and noticed the Shiny Glaceon watching him nervously.
"Umm, you can stop staring. Or am I just that good to look at?" She didn't answer.
"Heh, whatever then." He closed his eyes falling asleep.