Chapter 15 an imposter

Denny's P.O.V

Denny was sleeping in his bush untill he felted a paw poke him "get up Ricardo wants us to move."
Feeling puzzled Denny got up and was escorted out to the rest of the army by the two luxrays.
He felted a bit of anxiety as they began to travle (i hope Anthony is well away from here...)
Then he felted Ricardo move beside him "Denny how about i share the plan with you.... Zeta is already with them hehehe i arranged for him to meet up with us.. then we will take them all out."
Denny growled "when?"
"Oh soon enough frist off is to get Anthony next, all Zeta has to do is get him alone then when he's caught we can take out that little small group of yours."
Denny felted worried (he's going to kill them..)
Denny hissed "good luck geting Anthony alone he dosn't trust me i could never get him alone to talk to me."
Ricardo snickered "hehe oh we'll get him Denny just you wait and see things are going to go my way."
Then the shiny inteleon padded away to lead the travleing pokemon.
Denny started thinking.
(I need to escape somehow.... i need to go find them and warn them before Zeta leads them to their death)
But as Denny looked around he couldn't think.
(I need to make a plan...)

Anthony's P.O.V

Everyone was quiet as they followed the vaporeon's lead Ava and Kyle were talking in hushed voices the leafeon looked a bit upset.
Then Kyle sopke "Denny.... look i know your worried but i think we should stop..."
He grunted "we don't stop untill i say so.."
Ava moved beside him and he turnd a cold glare on her "not now can't you see i need my space?!"
She backed away looking upset "why are you avoiding me?.... did something happen?"
He growled "nothing of your concern now leave me!"
Anthony noticed Jennifer looked a bit worried she walked over to Ava and to Anthony's surprise she was trying to comfort her.
Then Denny paused looking around.
Kyle raised a brow "umm you lost?"
"No im not lost what? You think im stupid or something?" Kyle frownd "no i didn't say that.. Denny you've been acting very different ever since you came back is there something we need to discus?" Suddenly the vaporeon snaped at Kyle "NO THERE ISEN'T!!"
Kyle flinched back. " whoa ok then..."
Anthony growled his lips peeling back in the beginnigs of a snarle "whats your problem hu?! Why are you acting like a frist class jerk you haven't spoken to anyone yet! I think your hiding something suspicious!"
Jennifer nodded. "yea i agree!"
the vaporeon snaped his gaze towards him then started laughing hysterically and it freaked Anthony out.
(something definitely happend to him..... he's acting like a completely differant pokemon right now.)
then finally he quit laughing and it was replaced with a look of annoyance "Is that any way to talk to your dad?" Anthony felted his claws slid out "we've been through this! Fredrick was my father! Your not and you will NEVER BE!"
The vaporeon grew a wide grin "was hu?.... to bad he's not around anymore.."
(Was that mockery in his voice?)
The vaporeon let out a yawn "anyway we're just wasteing time right now lets be on the move shall we?"
Ryker nudged Anthony and whispered in his ear "i.... i don't think thats Denny.... he's acting to weird..."
Anthony nodded. "but then why dose he look so much like him?.... he has the same scars even his voice is right... who els could it be Ryker?"
Jennifer looked shocked "hold on now! You were just mocking Anthony about Fredrick's death.... why would we follow you after that?... that proves that you killed him!"
Denny glared at her "ohhh im sorry were you there?.... do you have any proof that i did it?"
Her face turnd red hot with raged "I DON'T NEED PROOF! Everyone knows how obsessed you were with killing him!." She began to tremble a bit "to kill your own brother!" Tears fromed in her eyes and she started sobbing "you were the last pokemon with him how could you?... YOU LIED!!"
She stared bawling and Ava moved beside her trying to comfort her then she looked at Denny with hurt in her brown eyes "your acting very differant from the vaporeon i fell in love with."
"Heh well sorry dearling pokemon can chang sometimes." Then he stared to chuckle a bit.
Anthony got mad holding the vaporeon's gaze who seemd to breack down laughing at Jennifer for crying.
This did it for Anthony he charged at the vaporeon but he was fast and moved out of the way.
"Is this what you want kid?... for me to leave?.... im the only one who can help you are you sure this is what you want?"
"Why are you laughing? You wern't laughing the last time someone mentioned Fredrick's death..."
Then finally he stoped laughing "yea... i supose your right....."
Kyle was stareing at Denny looking confused as the vaporen had brushed it off as if nothing had happend "ok come on we're kinda in a hurry theres no time to lose!"
As he stared walking they followed everyone keeping at a safe distance behind him staying out of earshot.
Kyle was frist to speack "his attitude.... it's not Denny."
Jennifer growled "i think that could be him for you!"
Kyle looked at her and shook his head "Jennifer... as much as you hate him... you have to know that even he dosen't act that way.... when Denny had you hostaged in his camp was he laughing at you like a maniac?.... or was he more clam and serious?"
She frownd "i suppose he didn't laugh like that.... only Zeta laughs like a retard in fact Zeta was sick and cruel he was always laughing while pokemon we're being slaughtered!"
Suddenly her eyes went wide as if realizing something.
Ryker nodded as he narrowed his eyes towards the imposter vaporeon.
"And... Zeta is a?"
Anthony answered with a hiss "a Zororack!"
Kyle nodded. "yea now it makes sence."
Jennifer hissed "wait... but what if it's not Zeta?... i still think it's Denny plus Zeta was Denny's most trusted follower and friend why would he Go against Denny?"
Ryker hissed "because you fool! Denny isn't bad anymore it's obvious why he would defy him isen't it?"
Anthony still felted unsure then finally the vaporeon stoped "ok this is it we're here."
Anthony felted puzzled as he looked up at the sky "but... it's still pretty early why would we stop here to make camp?"
He glared at him "we are stoping for a breack Arceus your dum kid."
Anthony pinnd his ears back biteing back a retort.
Then Jennifer found a soft patch of grass and sat down while Ava gave Kyle a look of worry
(She's concernd.... and maybe she's right to be it's time to call him out!)
As Anthony opend his mouth to say something Ryker slaped his paw over his mouth.
"Shhh not yet Anthony... for all we know this could be a trap right here if you call him out we might get jumped by Ricardo...."
"Wait till he leaves then we can sneak away before he gets back."
"What are you two whispering about?!"
The vaporeon yelled in a demanding tone
Anthony twitched his ear and felt the fur along his spine riseing up as he met his gaze.
"Your not Denny are you?.... what have you don with my fath... eh i mean him?"
He just laughed "hahaha you fool i am Denny who els would i be?"
"Hmm well you do laugh a lot like Zeta!"
Kyle snarled and Ava gave him a cold glare.
"What! How dare you call me Zeta!"
Ava hissed "ever since you came back you've been nothing but hostile!"
He grumbled "well it's not my fault you guys are annoying frist off you don't trust me now your accusing me of being someone els?"
His glare darted towards Jennifer who answered him hotly.
"Well trust is something you need to earn and it's by laughing at others when their upset!"
Ava yelled "I TRUST YOU!! KYLE DOSE! The only one who dosen't is Jennifer!"
Anthony droped his gaze "i..err i sorta don't trust him either."
"Well there you have it! Maybe i wouldn't acted this way if you guys just learnd to open up!"
Kyle growled "Zeta i know it's you."
"Oh look at you Kyle think you know it all don't you?"
"More then you Zeta you can't even act and your suposet to be a close friend of Denny's?"
"I am! Thats why im doing this for him!"
Suddenly he transformed into a zoroark.
Anthony yelled "I KNEW IT!!"
Zeta smirked at him "ohhhh but did you? I mean you did follow me here!"
Anthony felted a bit of panic. "you lead us into a trap?" He smiled. "that was the plan.... althrough this takes the fun out if it i wanted to see the looks on your faces thinking i was Denny.... ahh no worries Denny is still on our side!"
Anthony hissed "YOUR LYING HE DIDN'T JOIN YOU!"
He smiled as suddenly more and more pokemon ran out of hiding to surround them Anthony yelled "RUN!!!"
But it was useless there were to many and they were badly outnumbered Anthony used dark pluse hitting a random pokemon but before long he was shoved to to ground and lost sight of the others in the crowed of fighting pokemon.
Anthony felted panic as he kepted takeing hits from to many untill he blacked out.