Stress Relief (Apollo x Attorney! Reader)

—————————

I was sitting on the Agency, waiting for Apollo to come back from the trial he'd been defending in, me having just returned from a case myself and I was bored.... However, just as I thought I would die from boredom, the door opened to reveal the 'demon horned attorney' I was happy to call my boyfriend. Apollo walked in and flopped onto the sofa beside me, sighing.

"You good, Polly?"

I was met with a grunt and him snuggling into me. I smiled slightly and giggled. This caught his attention, "What are you laughing at?"

"Sorry, it's just that you look even more adorable when you're exhausted. Want a massage? You look like you need it."

He nodded and removed his waistcoat. I took it from him and folded it up, placing it on the table beside the sofa before sitting back down next to him, "Come here," I spoke, patting the sofa next to me, "And sit on it, Polly. So I can reach you." He sat on the sofa, cross-legged and I rolled my sleeves up, "Now, where are you feeling tense?"

"My shoulders," he replied. I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders, starting to give him a massage.

—————

A few hours later and Apollo's massage was forgotten, instead, he's opted to tickle me, leading to, "Apollo! Stop! Please not there! Ahhh! Please! Apollo!" I started giggling, which just spurred him on more, "You want more do you, (Y/n)? Well, you'll get it!"

He continued to tickle me until I'd had enough, I flipped us over so that I was on top, "Aha! Now it's payback time!" I leaned down and tickled him.

"(Y/n)! Please, stop! Stop it! Ack! (Y/n), why?!"

I smirked, "It's called payback, Polly. Love ya!" I hopped off of him and stood up walking to my desk in the Agency, getting my lunch out of one of the draws, "Time for food!"

A few minutes later, the Agency door opened and Mr Wright came in, Trucy and Athena following behind.Trucy had a confused look on her face, Athena was trying to hold back giggling and Mr Wright was looking disappointed, with a slight pinkish hue on his cheeks, "What were you two up to?"

"Nothing!"

"Well it sounded like a lot more than that. What were you playing at? What if a client had come while you were doing that?"

"Doing what, Mr Wright? We were only having a tickle off to cure Apollo's stress," I responded, rather confuzzled about what he thought we- Oh..... shit.., "Mr Wright, it's not what you were thinking! It was a innocent tickle fight! Nothing more! If we were going to do that, we would have gone home! Don't worry we'd never do anything like that in the agency!"

"(Y/n) is right, Mr Wright. It was a tickle fight, nothing more!"

—————————

"Apollo, I need to talk to you."

"Hm? Of course, what do you need, (Y/n)?" he replied rubbing his hair spikes, or 'demon horns' as Jinxie had called them.

"So, let's say, hypothetically, how would you feel about having kids in the future? Not saying anything soon like, but how would you feel about it?"

"Well, I'd be fine with it. Children are cute if you know how to handle them."

"So you wouldn't be mad if I were to tell you that I was pregnant and you were going to be a father?"

His smile increased, "Of course not! I'd never be mad at you, (Y/n)! And there's no one else I'd like more in the world to carry my child."

"Good, because it's true. I'm pregnant." His eyes widened and he tackled me in a hug, "What?!"

"You good, Apollo?" Apollo let me go and we turned towards Athena, "I'm good you don't need to worry about me!"

"Yeah, Apollo just got a bit excited when I told him he would be a dad." This time Athena's eyes widened and she ran up to me, also tackling me in a hug, "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Athena, but please don't tell Mr Wright."

"Don't tell me what, (Y/n)?"

"Nothing!" I squeaked, freezing in place, "Nothing at all, right Athena."

"Oh Mr Wright! (Y/n) is pregnant! There's going to be a mini version of her and Apollo running around the agency soon! It's it great?!"

I froze again and Mr Wright turned to be, "How many months in are you?"

"3, why?"

"Did you not tell me that day that it was a harmless tickle fight?"

"We did! We were telling the truth, Mr Wright. It happened when we got home."

———————————-

"Come on Sweetie, you can do it."

Alana just looked at me confused. I was sitting with her on the floor of the agency, "Apollo! Can you come and help me?"

He came in and picked Alana up, "Come on, say it. Come on for your mother." Just then, the door opened, "Ahh, Herr Forehead, I've been looking for you."

"Gavin, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see the Fräulein, ja? Is that allowed?"

"Over my dead body, Gavin," Apollo replied, handing Alana to me. I looked to the small child before looking back to Apollo and Klavier, then back to Alana and- you get the idea. Alana looked at me, a confused look on her face, "Papa!" My eyes widened and Alana started giggling. Apollo turned away from his argument with Klavier and walked back over, "You did it! You spoke!"

"Papa!"

I smiled and pecked Apollo on the cheek, "Love you, Apollo. So much."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

"Wuv u!"