Let the Cat Out of the Bag (Blackquill x Neko! Reader)

I just thought of an idea for the Neko!

(Slight mentions of smut (But not actually))

------------

Come one, (Y/n). You can do this. I was pacing back and forth in the bedroom, trying to gain the confidence to tell my boyfriend that I was a Neko. I continued to pace until I felt a weight on my head, "Hello Taka. How are you today?" I asked reaching up and scratching his chin. He screeched before flying onto my shoulder. I sat down on the bed, "Taka, what do you think I should do? I have to tell him before the baby arrives just in case but, I don't want him to leave me because of it. What do I do?" I then remembered. I called one of my good friends, "Hey, Athena. I need your help with something."

"Whatever you need, (Y/n)! I'm happy to help any way I can!"

"Great! Can you meet me at the café opposite the agency in ten minutes? I really need to talk to you alone."

"That I can do! Bye!"

"Bye and thanks. I'll see you soon." I hung up and put my shoes on before pecking Simon on the cheek and walking out the door.

"Where are you doing?" he asked grabbing my arm.

"Out with Athena. Is there a problem with that?"

"No, I just don't want you going alone. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I'll be fine, Simon. There's no need to worry."

"Taka's still going with you."

I was about to answer but, he whistled and Taka appeared on my shoulder, "Fine. Can I go now?" I asked

"Yes."

I giggled and leaned up to kiss him before breaking off and walking out the door.

-----------------

I arrived at the café to see Athena already waiting. I ran up to her and hugged her. 

"(Y/n)! How are you?"

"Good.. For now.."

"How's the baby doing?!"

"Good. I seem to be craving random things lately though. Yesterday, I put cucumber on strawberry ice cream and it didn't taste half bad!"

"Cucumber on strawberry ice cream?! Geez, I hope I never get pregnant!"

"Well, that will only happen if you find someone you love, Athena. Shall we go in? I have something I really need to talk to you about."

We entered the café and found a seat. We ordered our drinks and food: Athena had a hot chocolate and a Millionaire Shortbread and I had some (F/d) and a (F/s). 

"So, (Y/n). What was this important thing you needed to talk to me about?" Athena questioned me once we'd received our order.

"Yeah, so you know how I'm a Neko?"

"Yeah, you cover your ears and tail though."

"Well, the thing is, I still haven't told Simon. I want to tell him before the baby is born so he knows in advance that the baby could be a Neko, but I also don't want to tell him because I'm scared that he'll leave me if I do."

"(Y/n), if anyone knows Blackquill, it's me. Just tell him, I know he won't leave you, he loves you and will lie you no matter what."

"Really? You really think he'll be fine with it?"

"Yes! Go and tell him!"

----------------------

I arrived home and Taka flew off my shoulder. I found Simon sitting in the living room watching a samurai show on the television. I giggled, which got his attention.

"(Y/n)! You're back. What happened? Why do you look upset? Did something happen? Did someone do something to you? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's none of those."

"What is it then? Come on, you can tell me."

"Okay, but sit down for this." He sat back down on the sofa before dragging my onto his lap and placing a hand on my six month pregnant stomach, "Cone on, what is it?"

"So, this is something I would have told you ages ago. Please, do not take it the wrong way but I was worried you'd leave me because of it. My last boyfriend did when I told him."

"What is it? It's obviously not the 'I'm pregant' thing, I've known that for ages, and you told me it was your first time."

"No, it's not that. Something bigger," I paused and reached up to my hat, pulling it off to reveal my cat ears, "I'm a Neko."

"And?"

"You're not mad?!"

"No, in fact I think they make you look more adorable!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Is this the reason you wouldn't let me undress you, that night?"

"Yes, I didn't want you to think differently of me."

"(Y/n), I love you so much. Don't ever doubt that. I would never think differently of you because of this."

"That's why I love you."

-------------------

THree months later, we here in the hospital; Me lying in a bed and tired with Simon sitting on a chair beside the bed, cooing at the mini him he was holding. I smiled at the sight of father and son together. When we found out the gender, we decided to call him, Mathew. He had my eyes and Simon's hair. However, he also had my ears and tail. You could definitely tell he was out child.

---------------

Over the years, Mathew grew up to be a lot like me, however, he shared his father's interest in samurais. He had also told me that everyone at school kept forgetting who he was, even his teacher. I told him I would bring it up with his teacher at the next parents evening. And the best thing? Mathew's going to get a little brother in eight months. I still haven't told him yet though but we've already decided on a name.

Boy: Alfred

Girl: Allie

(Tell me if you get the reference for the baby names)