SOS (Edgeworth x Reader)

Yes, this is bast off of the ABBA song... I thought of this while re-watching Mamma Mia again...

Timing: Before Trilogy, During Trilogy (Turnabout Samurai), Dual Destinies

Changes: This is as if DL-6 happened when Edgeworth was fifteen by the way.

-------------------

"Miles, what do you mean you're leaving?!"

"I have no choice, (Y/n)! I don't have any more relatives an Von Karma lives out of town. I don't want to but I have to, (Y/n)."

"But, I still love you! Why can't you just come and live with us?!"

"I'm sorry, (Y/n) but it's already decided. Maybe we'll meet again," he replied sticking his hand out for me to shake. I ignored it and ran off, tears in my eyes. We'd been dating for a while and now this happens. Why  does the work have to be so cruel?! 

--------------

"(Y/n)? You need to come out. Dinner's ready."

"Not hungry," I replied through the closed door of my bedroom. After Miles had left and we'd broken up, I locked myself in my bedroom and refused to leave for anything but going to school.

"(Y/n), you need to eat."

"Then you put my food outside my door and I get it when I'm hungry! I told you I'm not leaving my room without a valid reason!"

"Okay, (Y/n). I'll leave it outside your room for you."

A few minutes later, I heard the sound of a plate being placed on the floor. I waited until the footsteps had gone before opening the door and getting the plate. I closed the door again and went back to my bed eating the food.

----------------------

"You ready for the trial (Y/n)?"

"I should be the one asking you that, Nick. You're the one defending Powers and I doubt Maya will forgive you if you lose this case."

"You're right about that, (Y/n)!"

I turned back to Phoenix, "I've just put more pressure on you, haven't I?"

"I'll try my best to win. As long as Edgeworth doesn't pull any stunts like updating the autopsy report again, we should be good to go."

"That's a lot of confidence."

-----------

"...Wright. I must say, I hadn't expected to meet you again after all these years." I growled to myself at the sound of his voice and hid behind Nick, not wanting to talk to him.

"Meet 'again'...?"

"However. In retrospect, it would have been better had we not met. Thanks to you, I am saddled with unnecessary... feelings."

Oh please! Will you just shut up?! 

"Unnecessary feelings?" Nick asked, ignoring my pleas to get us to leave.

"Yes. Unease... and uncertainty," Edgeworth replied.

"Aren't those kind of necessary?"

"They only serve to get in my way. You listen to me, Phoenix Wright. Don't ever show your face in front of me again. That's what I came here to tell you."

I had finally had enough, "Well, now you finished insulting Nick and being a jerk we have somewhere to go. Hope to never see you again, Mr Edgeworth!" I spoke, with a sarcastic smile on my face and running off, annoyed and upset. 

--------------

I ended up running back home. I rean up to my bedroom and locked myself in, knowing Maya would come looking for me. She was staying with me while she was in the city. I looked through my draws for my charger as my phone needed charging but, while I was looking for it, I came across a picture of me and Edgeworth. It was the first photo we had after we got together. it brought back memories and I started singing to myself.

"Where are those happy days?
They seem so hard to find
I try to reach for you
But you have closed your mind

Whatever happened to our love?
I wish I understood
It used to be so nice
It used to be so good."

I looked at the photo again and smiled sadly, Why can't we go back to those times?

"So when you're near me
Darling can't you hear me?
S.O.S
The love you gave me
Nothing else can save me
S.O.S
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try, how can I carry on?"

EDGEWORTH'S POV

After (Y/n) ran off, I started to regret my decisions. The truth was I still loved her but it was what had to be done. It was the biggest mistake of my life and now I regretted it. After Wright and Miss Fey left, I went back to home. 

"You seem so far away
Though you are standing near
You made me feel alive
But something died I fear
I really tried to make it out
I wish I understood
What happened to our love
It used to be so good."

2ND PERSON POV

"So when you're near me
Darling can't you hear me
S.O.S
The love you gave me
Nothing else can save me
S.O.S
When you're gone
How can even I try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try, how can I carry on?

So when you're near me
Darling can't you hear me
S.O.S
And the love you gave me
Nothing else can save me
S.O.S
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?
When you're gone
Though I try, how can I carry on?
When you're gone
How can I even try to go on?"

----------------------TIME SKIP TO DUAL DESTINIES

YOUR POV

I sat back on my bed upset. I then heard a knock on the door, "Who is it?! I'm in the middle of a crisis!"

"(Y/n), I want to talk to you."

"Oh great. What do you want, Jerksworth?!"

"(Y/n), I-I want to make it right."

"What makes you think I'll forgive you?!"

"Listen, I'm sorry about it. (Y/n), I still love you!"

"Really?" I asked opening the door.

"Yes, I do. I'm sorry about those years ago. Forgive me?"

"I-I there are no words," I replied, "But, I do have an action to show it," I continued before leaning up and kissing him, "I forgive you."