Mamma Mia (Apollo x Reader x Klavier)

Random thing I thought of. 

Timing: Turnabout Academy (DD Case 3)

Slight Spoilers concerning a character appearance...

-----------------

I was excited: Mr Wright had been invited to Themis Legal Academy to give a seminar at the scool festival and he'd brought me, Apollo and Athena along. We were waiting for Athena to show up, because she was late, HALF AN HOUR late to be exact, when I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I giggled knowing it was Apollo getting protective, "(Y/n), please stay with me. I don't want to lose you."

"Apollo, you're not going to lose me," I replied pecking his cheek, "I love you and only you."

"Good."

"Mr Wright!" We turned around at the voice to see Athena. She ran up to us, "I am so sorry I'm late I-I-"

"You overslept?" I asked.

"No I didn't! I-I just... Yes I did oversleep."

----------------

It was a few hours later when we investigating the case (We'd found Professor Courte's body during the mock trial) that something happened. Something I wish had never happened...

"Perhaps I could help... Herr Horehead."

We turned around at the voice and I immediately went from 'sweet and innocent' to 'let me at him! I need to kick his ass!"

"You! You evil lying cheating little-!" I continued to shout at him approaching him, "You little-!

I was cheated by you
And I think you know when
So I made up my mind
It must come to an end."

Tears started streaming down my face. I really didn't want to ever see him again, and now I was forced to.

"Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how
But I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look
And I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-o-h."

"What are you doing, (Y/n)? Gavin hasn't done anything," Apollo spoke trying to hold me back. I got out of his grip easily and approached Klavier again, "'Hasn't done anything' my ass! You evil little! Why did I ever trust you! I loved you! And then you go and cheat on me!" I shouted punching him in the chest over and over, "I hate you so..." I trailed off as I saw his face. Bad, (Y/n)! Don't do this! You have Apollo! He fucking cheated on you! You shouldn't be forgiving him, let alone, letting the old feelings resurface!

"Just so you're aware, Athena. I've run into Klavier before. Well,  more than run in actually, we dated for a while but, then you had to go and ruin it by cheating on me with my best friend!" I went back to my shouting.

"Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist ya?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed ya
Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know
My my, I should not have let you go."

Did you really just say that, (Y/n)?! In front of Apollo!? I turned back to see Apollo looking slightly upset but trying to keep it together. I the looked back to Klavier to see him confused, "Did you really just say that?"

I ignored him and started going off on my rant again:

"I was angry and sad
'Bout the things that you do
I can't count all the times that I cried over you."

"And when you go
When you slam the door
I think you know
That you won't be away too long
You know that I'm not that strong
Just one look
And I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh."

Again, I couldn't stay mad at him for long but turned back again to see, Apollo was actually crying now. Shit! 

"I'm sorry both of you, mostly Apollo but I-I can't do this now. It would be appreciated if none of you contacted me at all until I'm ready to speak to you," I spoke before running off. 

------------------ATHENA'S POV

After the incident at the academy, Apollo took a turn for the worst. He'd still come into the agency but, he'd just sit with his head in his hands mumbling things like, "Where did I go wrong?", "What did I do to make her leave?" and "Why? Why did he have to turn up?". It was getting to the point when the rest of us were getting really worried about him, he'd started to space out at the agency, during investigations and even during trials when  something happened.

We were all sitting in the agency trying to get Apollo to cheer up when there we heard singing coming from outside the door.

"Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist ya?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed ya."

I looked to Mr Wright and Trucy to see them looking back at me with confused looks on their faces. I walked over to the door and opened it to see (Y/n), tears staining her face, "Athena, please, I need to speak to Apollo."

"Why? You've broken his heart, (Y/n). He truly loved you, I'm sure whether he still does though."

"Please? I want to make this right."

"Fine," I replied letting her in. 

YOUR POV

I walked over to the sofa that Apollo was sitting on, head in hands and walked around the back of it, before draping my arms over his shoulders,

"Yes, I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia
Now I really know

My, my, I should not have let you go."

I sung, softly crying into his hair, "I'm so sorry, Apollo. I should hae stayed with you. I-I really am sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

"(Y/n)?" he asked lifting his head and turning back to look at me. It was then that I saw his tear-stained face and I felt even more guilty.

"Come here," he spoke, patting the space next to him on the sofa. I hestinantly walked around the sofa and sat down next to him, "Yes?" he didn't answer but just pulled me onto his lap, "I forgive you, (Y/n). Love can overpower anything."

"I'm sorry I broke your heart. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Klavier. I'm sorry I-" he cut me off, "You know something, (Y/n)? You apologise to much," before he leaned in and kissed me. I was taken off guard by this, I didn't expect him to forgive me, let alone still love me and be willing to stay with me. I melted into it and closed my eyes to savour the moment. We stayed like that; just kissing, for a while until we had to break for air, "I forgive you, (Y/). I couldn't never not forgive you. I know Gavin's a prick."

"And I know you are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for."