I Kissed a Girl (Athena x Reader)

Requested?: No

Prompt: None, apart from the song

Timing: After Dual Destinies

Type of oneshot: Songfic/fluff

Reader's Age: 19

Reader's Occupation: Prosecutor

Reader's Relations: Franziska's younger sister

Warnings: ig, slight implications of 'more sexual' things.... Slight tho

Other notes: I 100% support the LGBTQ+ community, in fact, I'm Bisexual myself, this oneshot DOES NOT show my personal opinion on the community. Part of this is written on my phone on the way to school, so there may be spelling and grammar mistakes... if there are, plz tell me and I will fix them, if I notice while writing, I'll go back and change it. Bold is the lyrics btw

----------------------

Oh shit.... The one time Franziska allows me to have a bit of fun and I have to go and mess it up! I'm never going to live this down. I forced the young, sleeping attorney off of me and got dressed before writing her a note: "Athena, sorry for leaving without saying bye or anything like that, but I didn't want to wake you and I had to get going. I have a trial this morning. - (Y/n)"

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion

I placed the note on the nightstand before leaving the room, and what I assumed to be her house. I did remember to bring my coat with me so, even though it wasn't raining, I put the hood up so no one would be able to see my face. I didn't want anyone to know what happened the previous night as I knew that Franziska would kill me if she found out about it. I walked back to the Prosecutor's Office and attempted to get up to my office without anyone seeing me, specifically my sister. However, I wasn't that lucky.

It's not what I'm used to
Just wanna try you on
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

(AN, phone writing starts here)

"(Y/n)?"

I froze and turned around, "Franziska! Good morning!"

"Where were you last night?"

I gulped, noticing that she now had a hand on her whip, and replied saying, "Why do you need to know Franziska? You can't control my life!"

"I am your older sister, (Y/n). Therefore, I am in charge of you."

"I'm 19! I can look after myself! I don't need you to look after me, I have to learn to make my own decisions," I retorted walking past her and into my office, closing the door behind me. I sat down at the desk and bashed my head onto it over and over. Stupid idiot! Why did I let that happen!?

It was then that my phone decided to start playing a song.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter
You're my experimental game
Just human-nature

It's not what good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey

I sighed. I couldn't lie. I did like what happened between me and Athena, but I knew it could never last. I knew my sister's hate for defence attorneys and the fact that Athena was a girl... Well, let's just say that it was never going to happen.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

ATHENA'S POV

"Mr Wright!"

"Good Morning Athena. What is it?"

"Do you have a trial this morning?!" I asked, placing my hands on my knees as I was slightly out of breath after running the whole way to the agency.

"I do, why?"

"Do you know who the prosecutor is?"

He sighed, "Athena, what is with all the questions?"

"Just answer me please!"

"I believe it's von Karma, why?"

"Is it (Y/n)?!"

"I think so. Why do you need to know?"

This got my mood up a bit, "Can I please come and watch?! I need to talk to her about something!" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You can be my co-counsel if you want to." I nodded vigorously, "Yes! That's even better!"

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

YOUR POV

The trial was a nightmare. Turned out that Athena was Mr Wright's co-counsel for the trial. Once the trial was over for the day, I left the courtroom and just as I was leaving the courthouse, I felt a weight on my back, "Gotcha!"

"Miss Cykes, it would be appreciated if you would get off of my back. I have things to be doing now," I replied, trying to push her off of me.

"(Y/n)! I want to talk to you though!"

"Well, I don't have time to talk to you," I responded, walking away back to the Prosecutor's Office.

"So that's how you're going to play it?! Pretend like it never happened?!" I froze up. I really didn't want to pretend it didn't happen. In fact, I wanted it to happen more often. I gestured to her to follow me and within a minute she was by my side, "So, you going to tell me?"

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight

"Athena. Listen."

"Hm?" she replied turning to me after closing the door to my office behind her, the two of us now inside.

I took a deep breath, "About what you said before. I really don't want to pretend that night never happened."

"Then why did you walk away from me when we were at the courthouse?"

"Because this, we, can't work out, Athena. My sister won't like it. She won't like the fact that you are a defence attorney and there's the fact that you're a girl. Franziska has made it perfectly clear that she wants me to marry another prosecutor who is perfect for me. I want to be with you, Thena, but Franziska will murder you herself, well more likely that she'll murder me if she found out about it."

Before I could say anything else, she shut me up by kissing me. I was shocked, to say the least. I did not expect that from her. It was that moment when I realised: I didn't care what Franziska thought. She couldn't control me forever.

"(Y/N)!! Why are you kissing a defence attorney, you fool!"

I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it