Burger Noodles! (Maya x Reader)

Requested By: budgieboi3

Timing: Before the trilogy

So, I have quite a bit of freedom with this one (The only thing the request said was 'Burger Noodles'. Let's see what my brain came up with...)

-------------- (Both age 16)

"Come on Maya! You said we could play!"

"I know I did, (Y/n), but Aunt Morgan is making me train. I have no choice."

"Okay," I replied defeatedly, "Can I train with you?!"

"I'll see if Aunt Morgan will let you."

"Yay!"

We both walked to where Maya's aunt was waiting, "Aunt Morgan, can (Y/n) train with me? I promised I'd spend the day with her."

"Very well. As long as she doesn't distract you."

---------------(Age 18)

"No, Maya, Noodles are definitely better than burgers! You don't understand!"

"No, you don't understand, (Y/n). Burgers are the best food ever!"

"No, Maya. Noodles!"

"Burgers!"

"Noodles!"

"Burgers!"

"Noodles!"

"Burgers!"

"Noodles!"

"Burgers!"

"Noodles!"

"Mystic Maya, (Y/n), what are you arguing about?"

We were so shocked at the voice of Pearl (We both thought she was with her mother (Maya's aunt)) that we ended up falling on the ground. I looked down to see that I was ontop of Maya and it looked like I was straddling her. We heard a squeak before the sound of footsteps running of. I looked back to Maya to see her face was bright red, "(Y/n) can you get off me?"

"Oh, sorry, Maya. But I have a better idea."

"Which-" I cut her off, leaning down and kissing her, "I love you, Maya," I whispered in her ear when I broke off.

"I love you too!"

---------------- (After Turnabout Sisters)

"Maya!? Maya! Are you okay?! Please say you are. I will kill those guards if they hurt my girlfriend!"

"I'm okay, (Y/n). There's nothing to worry about." 

"That's good!" I replied  kissing her, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

"So, Maya are you going to introduce me to your friend, Maya?"

"Oh yeah. Nick. This is (Y/n), my girlfriend! (Y/n), this is Nick, he's the one that got me out of jail."

"Mr Wright! It's all pleasure to meet you! Well done and Thank you for defending my girlfriend! Would you mind if I hugged you?"

"If you want to. I mean I'm just doing my job."

I flung mysel onto him, "Thank you! How can I ever repay you?!"

"You don't need to repay me, (Y/n). I was just doing my job."

"Oh, well thanks anyway!"

"I know! Nick, take us to get noodles!"

"I would have thought you'd have wanted burgers, Maya."

"But, you're my girlfriend, (Y/n)! And I want you to be happy!"

"Okay, then."

"I suppose we can."

"Great, Nick! Thanks for the treat!" Maya shouted. Mr Wright's face had a horrified expression on it, making me giggle, "Hoe many times has she done this?"

"Well she want on and on about burgers when I was talking to her in the detention centre. She's already made me buy her some."

"Well, that's Maya for you. Maya! Wait up!" I turned my attention back to Maya and ran up to her, pouncing on her, "I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n). Now to the noodles!"