Fake It Till You Make It (Apollo x Reader)

This randomly came to me... Don't ask (Includes slight (ie onesided) Klapollo)

Set after Dual Destinies

-----------------

"(Y/n), can I get you to do a huge favour for me?"

"It depends on what it is, Apollo," I replied ruffling his spikes, making him glare at me.

"Ok, this might sound completely farfetched but..."

"Just out with it, Apollo!"

"IneedyoutopretendtobemygirlfriendsothatGavindoesn'tkeepflirtingwithme!"

It took me a while to process what he said and when I did, I was surprised, "You want me to pretend to be your girlfriend so Gavin doesn't keep flirting with you? Why me?"

"You're my best friend, (Y/n). Please?!"

I sighed before replying, "Sure. I'll help you, Apollo." Even if it is just pretend, it's still technically dating. He jumped on me, kicking me to the ground "Thank you!"  before pecking me on the cheek. My face lit up bright red, due to my crush on him. I hadn't just agreed to help because I was a good friend, I agreed because it meant I could spend time with him in a couply way. 

------------------

Days passed and we seemed to bump into Klavier a lot, which was good for me as, whenever we did bump into him, Apollo would peck me on the cheek and wrap an arm around my waist.

"Ah, Herr Forehead. Guten Morgen!"

"Gavin," Apollo, replied bluntly, "If you're here to flirt, I wouldn't. (Y/n) is a very protective girlfriend."

"I wasn't going to flirt, Herr Forehead. I was just going to say sorry for always flirting with you. If I'd known you had a beautiful Fräulein on your arm, I would have stopped flirting with you ages ago," he replied, taking my hand and kissing it, lingering longer than he should have.

"Gavin! Get off my girlfriend!"

"My apologies Herr Forehead. If you get bored of him, Fräulein, you know who to call."

"I'm afraid that WON'T be happening, Gavin." I grabbed Apollo's arm and dragged him away from Gavin. We walked back to the agency, both of us flopping onto the sofa when we got there.

"(Y/n), I love you."

"Apollo, you don't need to keep up the act. Gavin isn't here," I replied, thinking he was keeping the act up.

"(Y/n), I'm being serious. I truly love you. Not the pretend stuff. I really love you."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes."

My face lit up and I pound on him, "I love you too!" before smashing my lips onto his in a passionate kiss. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck. We had to break due to lack of oxygen, "I love you so much, Apollo."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

"Well, well, well, Herr Forehead. What's this?"

"Gavin!" Apollo shouted jumping up.

"I knew from the beginning, you two weren't really dating, by the way. However, I did know that you had actual feelings for each other so I just left it."

-----------------

Sorry for the short chapter