"Please don't tell her, Trucy!" (Athena x Trucy's Sister! Reader)

This randomly came to me in the car...

Lime warning...

------------------------

"(Y/n)! Just tell her already! I can't take it anymore! She's bound to find out eventually!"

"I'm not going to tell her! There's no way she'd ever like me like that. I know for a fact that Athena's straight, Trucy!" I shouted back before flopping on the sofa in the agency.

"That's where you're wrong, (Y/n)."

I turned around at the sound of Athena's voice before hiding behind the sofa, "I'm not here!" 

"(Y/n), I heard the whole conversation, by the way."

"Of course you did! This day just keeps getting worse!" I squeaked going to walk out of the agency. Well, I would have done, if I hadn't felt arms wrap around my waist. 

"You're not going anywhere, (Y/n)."

"Athena! Let me go!" I squeaked trying to free myself from her grasp and failing due to it being very strong.

"Nope!" She pushed me down on the sofa before climbing on top of me and straddling my waist.

"Thena, what are you doing?" I asked.

"This," she replied before leaning in to kiss me. My face went bright red but I wrapped my arms around her waist before she could see it. I soon felt hers wrap around my neck and I smiled into the kiss. 

LIME STARTS HERE

"I'm just going to-" I heard Trucy start before the door to the agency was closed. I turned my attention back to Athena, who was now kissing down my jawline and my neck. I moaned slightly when she located my sweet spot, which encouraged her more to continue. I moved my hands to her hair and untied her ribbon, dropping it on the floor beside the sofa. 

When I turned my attention back to her, she was undoing the last button on my waistcoat. She looked to me for permission and I shrugged it off my shoulders, my shirt and bowtie following soon after. (I, with Trucy's permission, had decided I wanted to be a lawyer. That's why I wasn't in my stage outfit) I pushed her blazer off her shoulders and she helped me get it off her, her shirt and tie following soon after too as well as her bra. I leaned down, as I now had her pinned on the sofa, and licked her breast. I didn't have to hear her moans to know she was enjoying it, Widget had turned pink in pleasure. I giggled and took the other one in my hand. She now had a knuckle in her mouth to stop herself from moaning too loudly.

"What in the world is going on here?!" Upon hearing the voice, we both grabber our shirts to cover ourselves up.

"God, I hope I never see that again!"

"What is it, Polly?! Tell me!" It was then that I realised Apollo had covered Trucy's eyes so she didn't see. 

LIME END

Apollo and Trucy left the agency leaving me and Athena to put our clothes back on, which we did.

"Ok, you can come back in now!" I shouted once me and Athena were both dressed. Apollo and Trucy came back in, Apollo shaking his head and blinking, "Please tell me I won't see that again?"

"Well, we can't make any promises," Athena said, pecking my cheek.

"You two are such a cute couple!"

"What were you saying before, Apollo? What don't you want to see again?"

"Trust me, Mr Wright. You do not want to know. I'm never going to get that image out of my head."

"Sorry, Apollo. But when you're in love, sometimes it can be hard to control your feelings when you're around the person you love," I answered, pecking Athena on the cheek.

"So, you finally got the courage then, (Y/n)?"

"Well, not technically, Mr Wright. I overheard Trucy talking to (Y/n) about a crush and she spilt, not knowing I heard every word," Athena replied.