Tell Me? - Simon

Requested?: No

Prompt: "Were you ever going to tell me?"

Timing: UR-1/Turnabout for Tomorrow

Type of oneshot: Fluff/small angst

Reader's Age: 23/30

Reader's Occupation: Detective

Reader's Relations: Simon's girlfriend

Warnings: Spoilers for the case... hehe

Other notes: Don't ask how I thought of this... not even I know... also I should be sleeping rn... but I'm not tired... plus I wanna write it and it's not that late

-----------------------7th October, 2020

"(Y/n)! Don't you dare do this!"

I sighed as the officer let me out the Space Centre and towards the police car, "It's too late, Simon. It's already been done." He went to walk up to me, but was stopped by another officer, "Stand back." I lowered my head as the officer pushed me in the car partially, well I went in myself at some point, and leaved my head against the window. I could just see the determination in Simon's eyes and knew he wasn't going to stop until I was set free. I scoffed to myself, Good luck with that Simon. I knew there was a very very very small chance of him being able to find any evidence to prove my innocence as, I had tampered with the scene of the crime in order to incriminate myself so that Athena wouldn't be charged with murdering her own mother.

--------------------------

However, a few weeks later, I was starting to feel sick. I tried to put it to the side, thinking it was just because I felt guilty for taking on the blame for Dr Cykes' murder, but it continued for a few weeks and then I started to get more hungry, the food in the prison not being enough to fill me up. Then I started to have less energy... and it got to the point where the guards had to get a doctor to come and check on me.

"You're pregnant."

"W-what?!" I shouted, highly confused. When the doctor nodded and spoke, "I'll leave you to process the information." I sat back down on the rickety bed and look at the floor, my legs starting to shake. Now I really regretted taking the blame, at that moment, I wasn't thinking about Athena, I was just thinking about what would happen to the child growing inside of me. Once I got into my latter months of pregnancy, surprisingly the prison was kind about the fact that I was pregnant, I stopped wanting to talk to visitors, and refused speak to anyone. Not even Simon and Aura were able to see me.

-------------------

When the time for the re-trial rolled around, I finally told Aura about Alesha and she promised to keep her a secret for me. Not even Simon himself knew, and Alesha knew her aunt before father... But, I couldn't very well bring her to the courthouse with me while I, although technically it was Athena, was on trial. The whole courtroom would probably think I'd stolen her from somewhere with the fact that I'd been arrested for 'murder'. But one the trial was finished, both me and Athena being freed of all charges, and the phantom having been caught, I finally decided that I would tell him. I took a deep breath as I hugged him in the middle of the Defendant Lobby, "I missed you."

"(Y/n), why wouldn't you speak to me or Aura while you were arrested?" I bit my lip and sighed, "That's related to something, Simon. Will you come with me to the Space Centre please?"

--------------------

"Where's my little munchkin?!" I noticed Alesha's ears perk up like a dog and she turned from watching Trucy doing some magic tricks, running up to me, "MUMMY!!" I smiled and picked her up, "Hello there sweetie." I then heard the sound of a throat being cleared and I turned to Simon, "What?"

""Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Oh.. Uh well... Alesha here is your daughter." He looked at me confused and I continued, "I didn't know I was pregnant until a few months after that incident," I paused and turned to Alesha, "Alesha, t-this is your father, here. You should get to meet him. I'm sorry."

He just pulled me into a hug, "I'm just glad you're both okay."

I smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek, "I love you, Simon, so much."

"I love you too, (Y/n)," he replied, a curt blush on his cheeks.

----------------END OF ONESHOT

Hehe