Surprise! (Apollo x Edgeworth's Sister! Prosecutor! Reader)

Prompt: None, I randomly thought of this

Timing: After Spirit of Justice (Spoilers for the ending, concerning Apollo)

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Age: 25

Reader's Relations: Apollo's girlfriend since Dual Destinies (Specifically after Turnabout for Tomorrow)

Warnings?: None

Other notes: None

Requested?: No, my brain thought of it itself

-------------------------

"I've decided, I'm going to stay here, in Khura'in."

I smiled and hugged him, "Good luck, Polly."

"Y-You could stay with me, (Y/n). If you wanted to."

"I would, but I'm going to go back to the US. Promise me you'll facetime every night?"

"Of course, (Y/n)." I smiled and kissed him on the lips, "Love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)," he replied, rubbing the spikes on his head. I smiled and gave him one more hug before we got on the plane, ready to go back home. The last few days had really tired me out and I hadn't got much sleep the previous nights, due to worrying about whether Apollo would be okay, and I ended up falling asleep on the plane, on my brother's shoulder. Trucy had fallen asleep on Miles' other shoulder, leaving him between the two of us, unable to move.

------------------

Over the next few weeks, I tried to distract myself by taking on cases, to the point where I had at least a trial a day, or if not, then investigating two crime scenes in one day. In truth, I really missed Apollo. Even FaceTiming him everyday wasn't enough. I missed him. I yearned to be able to kiss him again, and hug him, but I couldn't very well just take a trip to Khura'in just for the day to see him, it was a long flight after all and he'd probably be busy anyway with the amount of cases he'd had since Khura'in's legal system had been restored. I hadn't realised myself, but Miles had started to notice my odd behaviour.

--------------EDGEWORTH'S POV

Over the few weeks after we had all returned from Khura'in, I started to notice a change in (Y/n)'s behaviour. Instead of being the one out of the two of us, getting decent sleep, she was working herself to the bone. In the past week, she'd taken on 5 cases, each of them different from each other and somehow, she'd managed to not get all the evidence mixed up. I guess Gumshoe is useful for something. I soon realised what had caused the change in (Y/n)'s behaviour. She hadn't seen Mr Justice, her boyfriend in several weeks, due to the two of them being in two different countries. They had been FaceTiming each other, but seeing someone on a screen isn't the same as seeing them in real life. It was then that I thought of an idea. (Y/n)'s birthday was coming up (If your birthday isn't a couple of weeks after the 19th of May, just pretend) and I thought of an idea to cheer her up. Of course, I'd need Wright's help with it, as well as Miss Fey's, the Judge's and of course, Mr Justice's. The first thing to do was getting in contact with Mr Justice, because if he couldn't come then the whole thing would be pointless. Unfortunately, I didn't have his number, but I knew (Y/n) did of course, so I would have to enlist some help, from a certain magician. I walked over to the Wright Anything Agency and knocked on the door. It was soon opened, "Oh, hello, Mr Edgeworth! What can we do for you?"

"Hello to you too, Miss Cykes. Is Miss Wright here? I need to talk to her about something."

"Oh yeah! Trucy! Mr Edgeworth wants to talk to you about something!" She bounced off and Trucy appeared, "Hello, Mr Edgeworth! What did you need?"