Fangs For Everything (Vampire! Klavier x Reader)

Requested?: Yes

Prompt: 'You're afraid of the dentist? The dentist should be afraid of you, with how sharp those are.'

Timing: After Dual Destinies

Type of oneshot: Fluff

Reader's Age: 25

Reader's Occupation: Not applicable to oneshot

Reader's Relations: None

Warnings: None

Other notes: To le requester, sorry this took so long to get out hopefully the oneshot will make up for it (:

-------------------

"Klav, please. I know you're nervous, but you've been putting this off for far too long. Going to the dentist isn't going to be a bad thing. They won't hurt you. Plus, I'll be there with you so it'll be fine," I smiled and leaned up, pecking him on the cheek.

"I just realised, I have a trial I should be prosecuting today! I have to g-(Y/n), Fraulein, let me go!"

"No, I responded, increasing my grip around him, "Please, Klav? I understand you're scared, but you need to go to the dentist."

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes, I replied, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the door, "Come on!" I then thought of an idea, "Klav, if you go to the dentist with no more fuss, I'll take you to get ice cream afterwards. How does that sound?" He nodded, "Promise nothing bad will happen to me?"

I giggled, finding it slightly amusing that he was scared of the dentist. Unfortunately, he caught onto my giggling, "You're laughing at me, Fraulein." I noticed the tears in his eyes and gasped, "Klav, I'm not laughing at you. I was giggling because I find it adorable, but I promise I won't let them hurt you, okay?"

He took a deep breath, "Okay, Fraulein." I smiled and leaned up kissing him, "You'll be fine."

----------------

Although, the minute we inside the dentist and in the waiting room, I felt a hand grab my wrist, "Can we go home please?"

"Klav, it'll be fine. You don't have to worry."

"That's not it, it's jus-"

"Hey, Polly, look! It's Prosecutor Gavin and (Y/n)!"

Before Klavier could run out of the dentist, Trucy had run up to us, Apollo following closely behind, "Trucy! Wait!"

"Hi (Y/n)!" I giggled, "Hello to you too, Trucy. So is it you or Apollo who's got the dentist appointment?"

"Me," she replied, "Polly had to bring me because Daddy and Thena are out on a case. What are you doing here?" By this time, Apollo had caught up, "Trucy, don't run off like that!"

"Polly, there's not really anywhere to run off to. Come on (Y/n)! You can sit with us while you're waiting!" I smiled and nodded. Trucy grabbed my hand and dragged me over to where she and Apollo had been sitting before sitting down and patting the seat next to me. I sat down, Klavier sitting next to me and Apollo on Trucy's other side. I noticed Klavier getting jittery again and I sighed before placing a comforting hand on his thigh and leaning up to whisper in his ear, "It'll be okay, Klav. Don't worry."

"I appreciate it, Fraulein. What did I do to deserve you?"

"You were yourself, Klav. I don't mind if you're a vampire or not, I'll love you no matter what," I replied leaning up and pecking his cheek, "You'll be fine."

-----------------

"See, Klav. It wasn't that bad, now was it?"

"You're right, Fraulein. I should learn to trust you." I smiled and pecked him on the lips, "Love you."

"I love you too, Fraulein. Now, you promised me ice cream right?" I nodded, "I guess I did." I then turned to Trucy and Apollo, "You two want to come too?"

"Come on, Polly! Please can we go and get ice cream too?" Apollo checked his watch before turning back to us, "Okay."

Trucy smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the dentist. I giggled and leaned my head on Klavier's chest, "Come on. I'm hungry too."

---------------

Did I do it justice? Heh, and I managed to get it done in not too long a time (: yay.... Hopefully it's good.