Honey, Honey (Cheater! Klavier x Reader x Apollo)

Yes, this based off of the Abba song. Yes, I know that I just did a cheating Klavier oneshot about 2 chapters ago, but I just thought of this while trying to get to sleep. ANGST (I'll try.) Also, the ending will include some Apollo x Reader fluff.

I DO NOT own the song!

Set during Dual Destinies

---------------------

"KLAVIER GAVIN! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"(Y/n)! I didn't think you'd be back so early! I thought you had a trial today!"

"I did! I won in about an hour! Now, what are you doing?!" I asked, tears now staining my eyes.

"(Y/n) it's not what it looks like!"

"So, you're NOT making out with my best friend?!" I questioned, trying to to let the tears out, "I want you out of my house! NOW!" I then turned to my friend, "And you! I thought I could trust you! It turns out I can't! You get out as well! I never want to see you again!" I then punched Klavier in the jaw, "Out! Or it will be somewhere where it will hurt more!"

They both ran out the house and I collapsed on my bed, now letting the tears fall. Why? What did I do wrong? What did I do to make him cheat on me? And with my best friend as well! I eventually cried myself to sleep.

----------------

I woke up to my alarm going off and I got up, getting dressed before making my way downstairs to get breakfast, after which, I made my way to the Agency.

"(Y/n)!"

"Hi Athena," I replied, returning the hug.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yes! 100% truthfully, I'm fine."

"Okay, we'll believe you, for now..."

"Now, if you'll excuse me,  I have to go and rehearse," I replied, walking back out of the agency, and down to the theatre.

--------------------

"Now everyone welcome, (Y/n) (L/n)!"

I walked onto the stage and stood in front of the microphone. I took a deep breath and began to sing after the music was started.

Honey honey, how he thrills me, ah hah, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kills me, ah hah, honey honey
I'd heard about him before, I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy

Honey honey, let me feel it, ah hah, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it, ah hah, honey honey
The way that you kiss goodnight
(The way that you kiss me goodnight)

I started tearing up, I had written the song for Klavier but, now, I didn't want to do it anymore. I tried to ignore it but the further though the song I couldn't handle it. I dashed off the stage and back to my dressing room. I sat down on the sofa and cried more. So much that I didn't hear the door open and close, until I felt an arm around my shoulder, "(Y/n), are you okay?"

"No, no I'm not, okay," I replied crying more.

"What happened?" Apollo asked me.

"K-klavier h-he.." I trailed off and buried myself int him.

"It's okay, (Y/n), you don't need to say anymore. We understand."

"Next time we see him, we'll beat his ass!"

"Thank you Athena," I replied through chocked sobs.

"(Y/n), I know this isn't the best time to say this but, I've had a crush on you for a while."

"Really, Apollo?" I asked looking up at him, with red eyes from crying.

"Yes."

"That's good then," I replied leaning up and kissing him, "Because, I love you too."

"Huh?"

"Yes, I only dated Klavier because I thought I wasn't good enough for you."

"(Y/n), don't say that! You are good enough for me. If anything, it's me not being good enough for you."

-----------------------------ATHENA'S POV

"Perhaps I could help... Herr Forhead."

"P-Prosecutor Gavin! What are you doing here?!"

I grabbed Apollo's arm and pulled him closer before whispering in his ear, "Now's out chance!"

"What do you mean, Athena?"

"Remember what we promised (Y/n)?"

"What?"

"We promised (Y/n) that the next time we saw him, we'd beat his ass remember?"

"Oh yeah. Gavin."

"Yes, Herr Forehead?"

"Athena has something for you!"

"What is it, Fräulein?"

"This!" I replied before kicking him where it ould really hurt, "That's for hurting (Y/n)!"

-----------------YOUR POV

"(Y/n)! Where are you?!!" I heard Athena's voice.

"In here, Athena!"

She came running in, "(Y/n)! Opperation Kick Gavin's Ass has been successful!"

"Thank you, Athena," I replied.

"(Y/n), how are you?"

"I'm great, Apollo," I answered walking up to him and pecking his cheek, "Even better now that you're here. Love you."

"Love you too, (Y/n)."