Mistakes (Apollo x Reader)

I know there's a lot of Apollo ones but they just keep coming to me! PLEASE I NEED MORE REQUESTS! PLEASE COMMENT THEM ON HERE!

Timing: After Dual Destinies

(F/d) - Favourite drink

(F/s) - favourite sandwich

----------------------------

"Apollo, I'll be fine. You have to let me enjoy myself once in a while."

"I know that, (Y/n). I just don't want you getting drunk."

"Apollo, I won't get drunk. Please?"

"Fine."

I squeaked and hugged him, "Love you!"

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking out the door. I'd been really stressed with a case recently and I just managed to win in that morning so I needed some form of celebration. I walked to the local bar, knowing I'd probably be too drunk to drive myself home.

-------------------

"What's a pretty lady like yourself doing here all alone?"

"Back off. I have a boyfriend!"

"Well, where is he?"

"Klavier will you actually leave me alone? I don't have time for this."

"So, you're not drunk."

"No, I'm not, I promised Apollo I wouldn't get drunk."

"Well, Herr Forehead ain't here. Lighten up!"

"Klavier! Leave me alone!"

I did actually end up drunk, my promise to Apollo long forgotten, which led me to be makeing-out with Klavier, my back up against the wall.

-------------------

I woke up in a bed I didn't recognise with a pounding headache, Shit! I looked to my side to see Klavier and I squeaked, sitting up. It was then that I realised I was completely naked. Shit again! I stood up and got dressed leaving a note for Klavier, "I hate you so much right now! Taking advantage of me while I'm drunk! I can't believe you! Apollo is going to kill me!"

I ran out the door, Ignoring the pounding headache. I ran to the Agency, walked in and to my desk before repeatedly banging my head on it, Shit! Shit! Shit! Apollo is going to leave me when he fin-I cut myself off from my thoughts by the need to be sick. I dashed to to toilet in the agency and threw up. Shit! That's even worse! I know what that means! I threw up again before I started crying softly, "I'm so sorry, Apollo. I should have listened to your advice," I muttered to myself before walking back to my desk. I had just sat down when Mr Wright walked in, "(Y/n)? Are you okay? You're crying."

"I'm fine, Mr Wright."

"You're not. I can tell. Come on, (Y/n). You can tell me. I won't judge you for it."

"Okay," I replied and we both sat down on one of the sofas, "So, yesterday I finally managed to win that case I'd been working on and I thought it called for celebration so, what do I do? I go to the local bar to celebrate rather than just spending time with Apollo. I ended up getting drunk, which led to things with Klavier and now I'm pregnant."

Mr Wright was going to reply but was cut off by a gasp from the doorway. My head shot up to see Apollo, slight tears in his eyes. I squeaked and stood up, dashing out the agency before anyone could stop me.

APOLLO'S POV

I just started at Mr Wright for a moment. What? S-she said she wouldn't get drunk. I felt tears prick my eyes and I sniffled. This caught MR WRight's attention as he walked over and I felt an arm around my shoulder, "Apollo, listen. (Y/n) is truly sorry about what happened but you have to understand that she was drunk. Things happen when people get drunk, Apollo."