Oneshots/Prompts

The massive list of oneshot ideas I have.... if you want a specific one, tell me and I'll prioritise it... if not, 

1. Protection (Clay x Confident! Reader)
2. "It's Not Your Fault, (Y/n)" (Trucy x Reader)
3. Your Song (Klavier x Stage-Hand! Reader) - Songfic
4. "Take me instead!" (Trucy x Reader)
5. "It's been a while. You're not coming back, are you?" I be thinking child! Reader and either one or both of her parents have been murdered and she's saying it to Apollo or someone like that (Probably will be Apollo) but I'll change the prompt slightly to, "It's been a while. Mummy (and Daddy) aren't coming back, are they?" and then it's up to Apollo (and the rest of the Agency to cheer her up.
 6. "Losing you was the most unbearable pain I've ever felt." And I'm thinking of setting it during Turnabout Countdown and the reader is dating Apollo. She'd say this when he finally wakes up after being assaulted during the trial.
7. "(Name), please...you're scaring me." and There's an Athena idea.
8. "You're such a needy baby." and there's a Maya one... (Like reader be abandoned shortly after birth and Maya finds her during an investigation with Phoenix)
9. Three-Inch Fool (Franziska x Short! Reader)

Some Prompts that you can request from if you don't have any ideas yourself, you can give me a prompt and a character (:

1. "You said that I'd get to have you all weekend. Why can't you just tell them you can't go?" - "Because it's my job, and it's important." - "And I'm not?"

2. "You should sleep." - "I'm not human, therefore, I do not require sleep."

3. "I will protect you with my life."

4. "Please don't let me fall." - "Never."

5. "You'll catch me, right?" - "Always."

6. "You broke me and now you expect me to follow you out onto the battlefield? No. The answer is no."

7. "I told you that I'd never leave you; I'm not going anywhere."

8. "You take me instead, do you hear me? Give her back and take me instead."

9. "Wait, something doesn't feel right."

10. "Did you hear that?"

11. "I almost just died and now you're telling me that I'm a prophet of God? Are you sure you have the right person?"

12. "Stay here and don't move. I'll be right back."

13. "Look, I know you're a hardass, but can you play with my hair? It would really help."

14. "I don't deserve you."

15. "Don't tell me you're fine, I can see the blood!"

16. "I'm sorry, but...I don't remember you."

17. "I wish I'd never met you." - "No...you don't mean that."

18. "You know I hear you talking, but I still don't have my coffee."

19. "Do you want to know the hardest thing about having a soulmate? It's not the separation in the beginning, not the endless nights lying awake, hoping and praying that someone was made for you. It's...it's the love. It's too strong, and you can't fight it. I've tried. Believe me, I've tried...but I'm always going to love you. And I need you to know that."

20. "You would risk the lives of millions for one person? Why?" - "Because it's not just one life...it's yours."

21. "This might sound selfish, but I don't care about the world - I only care about you!"

22. "Was I just an easy scapegoat to you? Is that it?"

23. "No! Stay away from me! Stay back!"

24. "You must be mistaken - I don't know who you are."