Love Can Overpower Things (Apollo x Lost Love! Reader)

Requested?: No

Prompt: None

Timing: After Dual Destinies

Type of oneshot: Fluff/Angst

Reader's Age: 25

Reader's Occupation: Not Applicable to Oneshot

Reader's Relations: Apollo's ex for a few years (like before the events of AJ)

Warnings: None?

Other notes: The Klapollo kids are in this (So Aria and Riley, although they're like 8-9), also I've changed this so that Clay doesn't die

----------------------ARIA'S POV (It's needed for the oneshot, and any non-flashbacks, unless stated otherwise, will be her pov)

"Uncle Clay, who's that?" I asked, pointing to a girl in one of the photos with Daddy in it. He looked up from the book he had been reading and looked at the photo I was looking at before standing up and walking over. He had been babysitting us as both Daddy and Vati were busy with trials and investigations all day. Also, I should make one thing clear, he wasn't really mine and Riley's uncle, Daddy had just told us to call him that as a one-off thing, but he liked it and so it stayed; Honourary uncle!

"That is (Y/n), your dad's first girlfriend."

That statement shocked me and apparently, it had shocked Riley too because she looked up from the book she had been reading on the floor, "Huh?! But Daddy told us that Vati was the first person he loved. You must be making it up!"

"I assure you, I am not."

"Then explain it to us! The full story!" We both squealed and dashed to the sofa, leaving a space for him in the middle of us, "Please!?" Uncle Clay chuckled and came to sit between us, before starting the story, "It was when we were 15 or 16, in middle school..."

----------------FLASHBACK - APOLLO'S POV

I sighed as I leaned my head on my desk. It was an understatement to say I was bored. However, our Maths teacher's words caught my attention, "Class, today, we're going to have a new student joining us." The door opened and in stepped a girl. It wasn't until Clay stepped on my foot that I realised A) I'd been staring at her and B) she was now sitting right beside me.

"Hi! Are you okay? You seem to be spacing out."

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine! Perfectly fine."

She giggled, "Hmm. I'll believe you. So what's your name, or am I to refer to you as 'Mr Fine'?"

"Oh yeah! Apollo Justice!"

"Nice to meet you, Apollo. I'm (Y/n)."

---------------FLASHBACK END

"I could tell from the first time that your dad set eyes on her that he'd found love. I remember the day he confessed very well."

-------------FLASHBACK 2 (APOLLO'S POV AGAIN)

"Hey, (Y/n)." She turned around from her friends, "Hm? Oh, hey Polly. Need something?"

"Yeah, I did. I wanted to talk to you about something. Like alone, maybe?"

She giggled again before standing up and turning back to her friends, "I'll be back in a minute." I smiled and grabbed her hand, dragging her off to somewhere private.

"So, what did you need, Polly?"

"Um, well... I-" before I could say anything else, she kissed me, "You don't need to say anything, I love you too."