Hey there, I could be your girlfriend (Trucy x Athena's Sister! Reader)

So..... Also, you're the same age as Trucy

Also, set between Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice

Also, thanks to HowWonderlandiful for the title (:
---------------

"Trucy, don't you think it's time to give Apollo a break?" I spoke looking up from my position of sitting on the sofa towards her, where she had been pestering Apollo to be her assistant in her next show. The small magician turned to me, "You're right, (Y/n)! You can help me!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me out the Agency. I glared at Athena as she smirked at me.

Although, inside I was ecstatic that Trucy wanted my help as I had a massive crush on her since I first met her and Athena knew it. I smiled as she dragged me all the way to the Penrose Theatre.

-------------

However we both got tired later and I picked her up as she was close to falling asleep. I carried her back to the deserted Agency as Thena, Apollo and Mr Wright were all out on a case. I smiled and placed Trucy down on the sofa taking my suit jacket off to keep her warm. However, before I could walk off, to get something from my desk to look over in preparation for the trial the next day, Trucy had grabbed my hand, "Stay with me." I smiled and grabbed the blanket in the agency, sitting down on the sofa beside her. She knocked me over so I was now lying on my back and she crawled on top of me before falling back asleep, muttering, "I love you, (Y/n)."

I smiled happily, "I love you too, Trucy."

I noticed her smiling more and she snuggled closer into me. I finally let sleep overcome me.

----------Phoenix's POV

The trial was finally over, after three days of fighting for our client's freedom, we won the case. Once we'd congratulated the defendant, the three of us, me, Apollo and Athena, made our was back to the Agency and what we saw upon returning was cute to say the least. In fact, it was cute to the point where Apollo had to slap a hand over Athena's mouth to stop her from squealing, waking up both (Y/n) and Trucy. The two of them were asleep on the sofa, (Y/n) lying on her back on the sofa and Trucy snuggled into her, the blanket as well as Trcy's Cape covering them up.

However, the moment was soon broken, thankfully before Athena could get a picture, otherwise (Y/n) would have got annoyed with her, when Trucy woke up. She gently got off of (Y/n), not waking her up and walked over to me, "Daddy, I have a question."

"Of course, Trucy, what is it?" I asked bending down so I could look her in the eye easier. She took a deep breath, "Daddy, how would you feel if I told you I had a girlfriend?"

I smiled and petted her head, "I'd say I'd be fine with it, Trucy. You're allowed to date who you want. I wouldn't mind whether you had a boyfriend or girlfriend." She smiled and hugged me, "Thank you, Daddy! Because me and (Y/n) are dating."

"WHAT?!"

This outburst from Athena woke (Y/n) up, "What time is *yawn* it?"

"Oh, (Y/n)! Guess what! Daddy's fine with us dating!"

"I'm glad, now let me sleep before I kill someone.... Probably Athena." The last bit short muttered under her breath, yet it was still audible. Athena's face was priceless, "(Y/n)! Why?!"

"Meh, cause I feel like it. Now let me sleep."