Chapter Fifty

I knew Perrie couldn't have been up long when I woke and she wasn't there, because the bed was still slightly warm. I hurried out of bed and checked her room, running downstairs when I found it empty.

She was stood looing out of the kitchen window, smoking.

"Pez?"

She turned around and smiled. "Hey. D'you want tea?"

I nodded. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted a cuppa." She glanced at the cigarette between her fingers and held it under the tap, putting it out. "Not had one of those in ages, I was doing really well."

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I just am."

Perrie frowned at me. "Tea or coffee?"

"Tea, please... are you sure you're alright?"

Perrie gestured for me to go to her, so I did. She placed her hands on my waist, still frowning. "I thought we were done, I thought we said last night we were okay."

"We are."

"So why do you look so sad?"

"Because I'm worried about you. I don't think you're really okay with me yet."

Perrie sighed heavily. "You worry too much." She said, grabbing the back of my neck and crashing our lips together, pressing her body against mine.

Every time I pulled away for air, Perrie barely gave me a second before her lips were on mine again, her tongue sliding in and out of my mouth. At first, I wanted to ask her what she was doing, if she was sure... but when she kissed me like that I couldn't think, I couldn't string a single thought together.

Perrie pushed me against the fridge and slipped her hand down the front of my boxers.

"Babe... d'you-"

"I want you." Perrie said huskily.

Well, I'd have to be insane to argue with that.

I hastily grabbed the bottom of her vest and dragged it up over her head, dropping it to the floor. Perrie pulled my mouth back against her and slid her hands back into my boxers, this time moving them behind and gripping my backside.

I moved my hand in between her legs, and she thrust her hips forward eagerly, breaking away from my lips and latching onto my neck, a low moan escaping her as my fingers entered her.

"Don't stop." She moaned as my hand left her shorts. I turned her around, making her gasp as her bare back hit the fridge door.

"Get these off." I whispered, tugging at her shorts.

Perrie impatiently wriggled out of them as I eagerly pulled down my boxers, and she continued her kissing assault on my neck.

As soon as the last of her clothes were off, I crouched slightly, wrapping my arms around Perrie's thighs, and lifting her up.

"Shit! Jakob!"

"It's okay. Put your legs around me."

Perrie instantly did so, her hands clutching my neck. I closed my mouth over her left breast, and she swore again.

"Babe, please..."

Keeping one hand around her back, my erected member rested between her legs, spurred on by the way she pushed her hips out, moaning loudly when I entered her.