Chapter Thirty One

I let go of Perrie's head, who was busy working on the lower part of my body, to grip the bars of the bed. My entire body felt like electric shocks were going off all over me. "Aaah... god."

I felt Perrie pull back suddenly and I opened my eyes to see her leant back on her knees. Her eyes looked almost sad. "Are you not enjoying it babe?" She whispered.

"Come here." I gasped, holding my hand out. I gently pulled her on top of me and held her face in my hands. "Do I really look like I'm not enjoying myself?"

"I just... want to make you feel as good as you just made me feel."

"You are babe." I insisted. "I promise."

Perrie smiled, seemingly reassured, and lowered her body slowly until I very nearly entered her. "Tell me what feels good."

"You do." I breathed, now gripping onto her hips tightly. "You feel good, please don't stop."

Perrie lowered herself even more, tortuously slow as I finally entered her. I slightly turned my head and bit down on my lip.

**

"Pez." I gasped. I cleared my throat and tried again. "Pez... babe, we're gonna have to get up."

Perrie was lying with her head on my chest, both of us breathing heavily, and shaking. I had no idea of the time, but the sun was much higher in the sky, judging by the way it was streaming through the curtain and I could hear Hatchi outside the bedroom door going crazy. The poor thing was probably starving.

"Pez, can you hear me?"

"No." Perrie said weakly. "No, I can't hear or see or speak or move or do anything ever again."

"You're doing a good job of the speaking." I chuckled. "Babe, we've left Hatchi practically all morning... can I just go and open the back door for him and feed him?"

Perrie nodded and sighed at the same time. "I genuinely cannot move yet though... can you do it?"

"That's what I said." I laughed. I rolled her off me, kissing her head. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"You better be!"

I made my way downstairs with just a towel wrapped around my waist, taking my phone with me, switching it on to see if I had any messages. I didn't, but while I was filling Hatchi's bowl, enjoying the breeze coming in from the open back door, my phone started vibrating.

'Lauren calling'

I frowned and rejected the call, shaking my head. She knew where I was this weekend. She could wait for her gossip!

I made my way back upstairs to find Perrie hadn't moved an inch.

I was gonna come looking for you then."

"Oh yeah, think you could've made it down do you?" I teased.

"Probably not. Babe, you've killed me. Like literally killed me."

"Literally? Well, I didn't do a very good job did I?" I fell down on top on her, grinning. "So... did I live up to your expectations or was I better in your dream?"

Perrie's eyes snapped wide open. "Right, that's it. What the hell did I do last night?!"

"Like I said, you kept moaning my name."

Perrie went bright red and covered her face.

"Awh, don't go all shy!" I cooed, tugging at her hands. "I know you said we were dancing but I've never heard anyone react like that to a dance... dream or otherwise!"