Chapter Fifty Six

Perrie and I stayed up until the early hours, spending most of the time in the room she had set aside for her music, just playing random tracks, and making ourselves more excited for the tour. It was close to four in the morning when we finally felt tired enough to sleep.

But it didn't seem long after drifting off with Perrie in my arms that I was awake again, feeling a cold draft and opening my eyes to find an empty space next to me.

I heard Perrie coughing loudly in the bathroom and staggered out of bed, rubbing my eyes. "Perrie?"

I knocked a few times, then went in anyways when Perrie didn't answer. She was leaning over the toilet, throwing up. I quickly crouched beside her and took hold of her hair, placing my other hand on her stomach and rubbing gently. Her body was shaking.

"Babe, what happened?" I whispered, kissing her slightly sweaty head, and helping her stand.

"Dunno... just had to run in here... Oh god, I feel rotten."

"Let me have a look at you."

Perrie quickly washed out her mouth and turned to face me, a groggy smile making its way onto her face as I stared at her.

"What are you looking for?"

"Are you hot?" I asked, feeling her forehead.

"You tell me. Am I?"

"Perrie, seriously." I smiled.

"I'm really warm, yeah."

"Remind me what you ate at the restaurant last night?"

"Erm, prawns then the sea bass."

"Right, d'you have a phone number for them?"

"I dunno, probably. If not, then it will be on the internet. Why?"

"They need to learn how to cook their fish babe, you've probably got food poisoning."

"I might just have a bug, it's probably nothing."

"Even so, they should know. I'm gonna call them later. In the meantime, you're getting back into bed." I put my arm around Perrie and quickly grabbed the bathroom bin as we went back to the bedroom.

"God, my legs re like jelly... what's that for?"

"In case you need to be sick again."

"I'll just run to the bathroom babe."

"Not with jelly legs you're not, you might hurt yourself. You need to stay in bed."

"What if I miss the bin?"

"Then I'll clean it up."

"Eurgh..."

"Don't look like that, it's not a problem." I chuckled. "I'm just gonna get you some water... d'you have a headache?"

"Actually yeah."

"I'll get you some tablets as well, and I'll open a window... and I'll ring my dad while I'm down there."

"Why?"

"Let him know I'm not going home today."

"Aah babe... I'll be alright you know; I have been poorly before."

"I know but I'm here anyway. I'm gonna stay and make sure you're alright."

"Babe, you don't have to, you can go home. I'll be fine."

"I want to look after you... like you did for me. Unless you want me to go home?"

"You know I don't." Perrie smiled weakly.