Chapter Thirty

Perrie Edwards' smile.

Top of my list of the most beautiful things in the entire world. That smile absolutely killed me.

Perrie threw her arms around me so suddenly, and so hard, I stumbled backwards and almost fell over.

"Oh, I love you!" She gasped.

"I know." I laughed. "And I love you. I loved you all along. I knew I did; I was ju-"

Perrie grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me hard. "Don't explain, you don't have to." She murmured. "It doesn't matter now."

We stumbled around in circles until Perrie's back hit the wall.

"Owwww!" She moaned, laughing. "Careful, I'm fragile right now!"

"Do you want some Deep Heat on your back?" I asked, concerned.

"No, I'm only joking babe, I'll just have a shower later. Or in the morning, whatever. I don't wanna actually let go of you right now."

"Good. Don't."

We continued kissing breathlessly, only letting up every minute or two to stare into each other's eyes as we caught our breath a bit.

"Can I keep it?" Perrie asked randomly. "The song, can I keep it?"

"Of course you can, it's yours."

That smile again. It took my breath away.

"Thank you."

"No... thank you for being the reason that I wrote it." I pulled her against me as tight as I could. "Perrie, I love you."

She giggled softly; her arms locked around my neck. "I love you too."

**

"Pez, can I ask you something?"

We were up in Perrie's room, cuddled up in bed with a bottle of wine and chocolate, with the TV on quietly in the background, although we weren't watching it.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering... your mum and your cousin are coming tomorrow."

"Yeah. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, no way. I was just wondering what they know about me."

Perrie sat up a little. "What d'you mean?"

"Like, do they just know you're with someone? Or do they know the whole shebang... like, I'm a fan you met online and that I'm younger than you..."

"Well yeah." Perrie said, looking a bit confused. "I told them your name and how I met you and that you'll be here tomorrow."

"And they're okay with that?"

"I'm not gonna lie, Ellie nearly fell over." Perrie smiled. "But they're fine. Why wouldn't they be okay with it?"

"I'm just trying to think if I were in their shoes... it's not exactly a normal situation is it?"

"Nothing's normal with me babe." Perrie giggled. "I'll tell you that now. Nothing whatsoever is what I'd call normal, if you're not down with that, run for it now!"

"I'm sorry, 'down with that'? Did you actually just say that?" I laughed.

"Yeah dude, I'm the bomb." Perrie said in a slow, deep American accent.

"Oh my god, don't. I'll be sick!"

Perrie swung one leg over mine, sitting on me. "So," She said. "What about your lot? What do they know about me?"