A Puppet's Tears

"I wonder how my other pawns are doing," Izuku thought to himself. With Muscular defeated, would the other members be beaten by students? Deciding to activate the stolen search quirk, Izuku checked on the villains and heroes, starting with the one who would be the biggest threat, Shigaraki.

Shigaraki fighting off a Dabi clone at the cabin, the teachers fought against the constant Dabi clones. The clones were trying to burn down the log cabin with the students inside.

With the main threat at bay, Izuku scanned the others and noticed one of his allies seemed to be struggling. Mustard was pressured by two Class B students, Tetsutetsu and Kendo.

Izuku arrived, hovering over Mustard and the two students. Mustard was unconscious, having been knocked out by Tetsutetsu's steel fist. Izuku glanced at the two students but decided not to bother with them. He only planned to observe his supposed allies, not fight himself.

"Poor Mustard," Izuku lands down beside the boy, ignoring the two class B students. "You'll need to learn how to apply your quirk better, so you don't end up in this sorry state," Izuku teleports Mustard back to the hideout, the boy collapsing on top of the unconscious Muscular.

Before Izuku leaves to another part of the forest, Testutestu stops him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Real Steel, right?" Izuku asks as he turns around. "I was considering leaving today up to my lackeys, but it seems you have a death wish."

"If there is a villain in front of us, then as a hero, we have an obligation to stop him," Tetsutetsu declared.

"He's right, we have to stop you, or more people will die-" Kendo began to cough blood as an air cannon blasted into her stomach. The force of the attack knocked her onto her back as Izuku scoffed at her.

"And it's becasue you foolishly stopped me that you'll die."

"You bastard!" Tetsutestu charges at Izuku, who jumps up and levitates in the air looking down at the wannabe hero.

"Grovel at my feet, and I might save her," Izuku laughed. He noticed Kendo fight against her injuries, desperate to get up and continue fighting. He raised his hand and smiled. "Perhaps I'll finish her right now."

Tetsutetsu ran between Izuku and Kendo. "I'll stop anything you throw at her!" He declares, activating his Steel quirk.

"And it's over, my new puppet," Izuku laughed again as Tetsutetsu fell under the brainwashing quirk's effect. "You said you'd stop anything I'd throw at her? Then you kill Kendo with your quirk."

As Tetsutetsu slowly moves toward Kendo, Izuku would slowly scoop some blood on the ground, remove his mask, and lick the blood. Bloodcurdle's effect would activate, paralyzing Kendo. "Even if it's in desperation, I can't allow you to try anything."

"Y-your Izuku?" Bloodcurdle only paralyzed, the target could still speak.

"You should worry less about me and worry more about your classmate," Izuku warns as he readjusts his mask.

Tetsutetsu was on top of Kendo, his knee digging into her wound. "Tetsutetsu, snap out of it!" Kendo cried out as a heavy steel fist smashed into Kendo's face. The sound of steel against bone made a cracking noise as Tetsutetsu raised his other fist.

"Tetsutetsu....you can overcome it," she pleaded and hoped, but his other fist came down, smashing against her face. He raised his other hand back up and brought it down on her. He couldn't stop himself from what he was doing. Tears rolled down his face as he watched himself pound his fist against her face.

As Tetsutetsu's tears rolled down on Kendo's face, she smiled at him. "It's not your fault Tetsutetsu, please don't blame yourself," she could barely hold onto that smile as the pain was too great. Even after her body lost all feeling, she still smiled. It wasn't until her face was unrecognizable that Tetsutetsu stopped, his arms drooping at his sides.

Izuku looked over Kendo's corpse before putting his hand on Tetsutetsu's head. "If the pain you feel is too heavy, then how about I erase it," Izuku activates All for One and steals Tetsutetsu's quirk, the shock and pain knocking him free from Izuku's control. Once he takes Tetsutetsu's quirk, Izuku activates two other quirks, Todoroki's fire, and his heat quirk. With the fire accelerated by his heat quirk, Tetsutetsu is cooked alive within moments.

Uraraka would awaken from Kota's shaking. "Please get up," he begged.

"I passed out?" Uraraka felt groggy, but the pain from her battle shoots through her body quickly reminds her of her arm and stomach. "Kota, I need you to help me, I'm going to use my quirk to make my body float, and I need you to take me back to the cabin."

"Of course, I'll do anything to help."

Uraraka took a deep breath and activated her quirk on herself. She began to float off the ground as Kota grabbed her arm and started to run towards the cabin. Uraraka had to close her eyes and concentrate on her quirk, the pain wasn't as bad as moving herself, but the nausea side effect was agitating whatever internal injuries Muscular inflicted.

Reaching the cabin, Kota was out of breath, exhausted from running. Uraraka released her quirk as Shigaraki quickly ran to their side.

"Uraraka, what happened?" Shigaraki asked.

"She saved me from a scary villain!" Kota yelled as he started crying.

"A villain wearing a yellow jacket captured Izuku. He saved me before getting himself captured," Uraraka said.

Shigarkai slowly picks up Uraraka and takes her inside. "We'll get you help soon, as we've already called for assistance." Setting her down on a couch, Shigaraki would turn to Vlad, the teacher for Class B. "I need to be out there."

"You should go so I can burn everything here!" Dabi yelled as he burned through the cabin wall. Shigaraki used his One for All quirk to appear beside Dabi and punched him. The punch knocked him to the ground killing the clone.

"You should go since these clones are weak, even some of the students could help protect the cabin. If anything changes, I'll let you know." Vlad said.

"Thanks," Shigaraki activates One for All again, rushing towards the battle.

Izuku, using the search quirk, realizes that Shigaraki started to move. "It seems we're out of time."