Drop Out

Detective Tsukauchi would be in the conference room with the other teachers sitting all around.

"Did you find anything in your investigation?" Principle Nezu asked.

"From the students in class 1-A, I focused on three students. Two of them had interesting information, and Bakugo was umm an interesting person," Tsukauchi replied.

"Please explain your findings," Nezu stated.

"In Todoroki's case, I believe Izuku had intentions to recruit him. He confessed to having part of his quirk taken and had the ice part enhanced. They interacted more once Todoroki's appearance changed, and Izuku was the one who got Endeavour to catch Stain." Tsukauchi stopped to take a breath.

Shimura continued as he was there when Tsukauchi was questioning the students. "We believed that Stain and Izuku were working together from the start, but now we're told Izuku led to Stain's capture before rescuing the hero killer."

"He willingly had his quirk altered and didn't report it to anyone?" Aizawa, the teacher of class 2-A, asked.

Tsukauchi sighed and scratched his head, "answering that led us to a big problem, and this problem is likely why Izuku targeted Todoroki. Currently, the mother is in a mental hospital for pouring boiling water on Todoroki's eye. While this is correct, the reason was the abuse caused by Endeavour. Instead of finding a way to capture Izuku, we currently have enough evidence to arrest the upcoming number one hero."

The room fell silent as they tried to sort out their thoughts. "It's not my place to say, but the police have put things like this under the rug before. However, it's likely Izuku already knows about Endeavour and could use it against us," Tsukauchi explained.

"Will Izuku try to contact Todoroki again?" Principle Nezu asked.

"Izuku stopped talking to Todoroki after the Stain event. We're unsure what kind of interactions took place when Izuku gathered members to the League of Villains, but Izuku may attempt to contact Todoroki at a later date," Tsukauchi responded.

"'I can't believe so much was happening right under our nose," Nezu lamented.

"Uraraka was the last person we questioned, she-" before Tsukauchi continued, someone knocked at the door.

"Excuse me, may I come in?" It was Uraraka at the door. Her voice was soft and sad as she waited for a reply.

"Of course," Nezu replied, trying to remain calm.

She slowly walked in with an envelope in her hand, her eyes diverting from Tsukauchi's as she looked to the ground. "I'm here to deliver a letter. I'm dropping out of school," Uraraka couldn't even look at Nezu as she delivered the letter.

Nezu slowly took the envelope and set it to the side, "Are you sure about this? You're a talented up-and-coming hero. If there is something we can do to help, please let us know."

"I can't," She quickly turns around and briskly walks towards the door. "Please excuse me." The teachers glance at Tsukauchi, wondering if he said anything that might have caused this.

"Uraraka was in a more fragile state than I thought. She had a breakdown during the questioning before shutting down completely," Tsukauchi explained.

"She was only trying to be kind, but everyone's treating her like a villain. She broke down crying at first and asked what to do when a hero's kindness has everyone hate them and their family," Shimura took a deep breath before continuing. "I didn't have an answer and tried to console her the best I could, but she soon quit responding altogether. I'm going to be worried about her. With the increase in villain activity, who knows what could happen."

Uraraka would be wearing a backpack with the things cleared out from her locker. Her eyes looking down as she moved through the crowd, she didn't know what to do next. Since she couldn't contact her family, going to see them right now might make things worse. She needed money to survive and help her parents since they lost their job, but that kind of money isn't something you can make as a student.

Noticing a white mask with some other assortment of random items, Uraraka picked it up and stared at its smile. Before putting it back, she overheard some people talking.

"I heard another villain was using that new drug, Trigger."

"Another one? Since All Might is gone, these druggies think they can do whatever they want."

Uraraka got an idea of where to get some money. After paying for the cheap mask, she left the mall and headed home. She wasn't surprised to find an eviction notice in her mail, but it only made her more desperate to earn money.

Throwing on the mask and changing into something casual, Uraraka decided the only quick way to earn money to survive was to steal from drug dealers.