School Trip

Everyone gathered outside the school as the class prepared for the summer training camp. "Isn't this exciting?" Uraraka said as she cheerfully ran up to Izuku.

"Why is everyone so excited? We're going to be doing harsh training and probably won't have time to enjoy ourselves," Izuku questioned.

"It's still exciting," Uraraka smiled.

"Oh what's this, your class has people who failed the final exam? How can that be I thought 1-A was supposed to be better than 1-B," Monoma gloated. His class was only a few feet away as they were going on a separate bus.

"That's an impressive inferiority complex, almost as impressive as Bakugo's superiority complex," Izuku mocked.

"It's not a complex, fact is I am superior!" Bakugo shouted.

Monoma was suddenly struck from behind by an orange-haired girl named Kendo. "Sorry about him," She said before getting on the bus.

"My class's bus is over here!" Shigaraki yelled as he pointed to another bus.

As everyone got on Uraraka sat beside Izuku hoping to talk more with him. After minutes of small talk going nowhere, Izuku suddenly initiates a conversation. "Since you seem so intent on being my friend, I'm willing to tell you something personal about me."

"Really?" Uraraka was shocked that Izuku was opening up her.

"Yea, but once you know you might not want to be my friend," Izuku's words felt heavy despite his smile making it seem like a joke.

Before Uraraka could question him any further the bus came to a stop "everyone off," Shigaraki ordered.

Everyone steps off and stretches as onto the patch of dirt spreading off from the road. Beyond the guardrails and down the cliff was a forest that stretched for miles. A black car pulled up beside the bus as two women wearing cat outfits posed in front of the students.

"We're the Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They said in unison.

"I'm Mandalay," said the woman in red.

"And I'm Pixie-bob," the woman in blue added.

"And I have a bad feeling about this," Izuku said under his breath.

"It's good to see you again," Shigaraki said smiling and waving at them.

"Good to see you too, you still single?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"I'm not going out with you," Shigaraki quickly replied before turning to his students. "Everyone good luck, and show them what you're capable of."

"Huh?" Everyone replied as Pixie-Bob touched the ground sending a wave of dirt over everyone and knocking them into the forest below.

Once all the students got up from being sent over the cliff Pixie-Bob yelled at them. "You have to get through the forest to reach the training camp, it's north-east from here!"

"I'm gonna kill her next time I see her!" Bakugo roars.

"Get in line," Izuku shook off the dirt that still clung to him.

A few feet away a giant beast with grass growing on it walks around in the forest, It had no eyes and appeared to be made of dirt.

"Why is there a monster here!" Mineta screams.

"It's probably made from one of the Pussycat's quirks. If we go around-" Before Izuku could finish speaking Bakugo charged in destroying it in a massive explosion. "Or we can destroy it and alert every creature they make to our location."

"The best way forward is through them!" Bakugo stated proudly.

As one gets destroyed three more appear from the forest and approach the class. "Yaoyorozu, knives please," Izuku called out.

Without their hero costumes, Izuku was limited with his quirk against dirt creatures but with a knife, he could through them. Yaoyorozu tosses a knife to Izuku who catches it and charges forward. He slashes at the creature's ankles and causes it to buckle and fall before it's destroyed by Uraraka dropping a rock onto its head.

The students begin working together as they push forward, each creature requiring a different strategy as everyone exhausts their quirks. Once everyone was too exhausted to do anything the creatures stopped coming.

This kind of training was brutal on Izuku who didn't know if he could even strengthen his quirk this way. His quirks are all stockpiled and the only way he knew to make them stronger was to combine them with other quirks.

Everyone eventually dragged themselves out of the forest, it was almost noon when they started but now the sun has almost set. In front of them was a cottage with the Pussycats and Shigaraki waiting for them.

"I thought you guys would've been quicker," Mandalay said to them.

Izuku wanted to have a retort but was too exhausted to care. His eyes look over to someone else standing near the house, a young boy with spikes coming from the front of his hat. "What's with the kid?"

"Oh sorry, he's my cousin's kid his name is Kota," Mandalay turns to the boy. "Say hi, Kota."

Kota doesn't say anything and continues to look at the students. "Maybe he's shy, you should go introduce yourself," Uraraka says

"No, not worth the trouble," Izuku responds.

"I will then," Uraraka walks up to the boy. "I'm Uraraka from the hero course, it's wonderful to meet you."

Uraraka's greeting was returned with a swift kick to her shin. Uraraka's wide eyes became wider as she squatted down and held her soon to be bruised leg.

"What a brute," Izuku joked walking over to Uraraka. "Now what would compel a kid to do something like that."

"I don't intend to hang out with people who want to become heroes," Kota replied angrily.

Izuku sighed as he lent out a hand and reluctantly helped Uraraka up.

"It seems you go through a lot of pain trying to befriend people."

-----------------------------------