Warning

"Greetings everyone, I am Izuku Midoroya, a former student of UA and leader of the League of Villains. You should be aware by now, the League of Villain has attacked the License Exam at Takoba National Stadium, killing over a thousand students. This video is not a simple responsibility claim; it's a warning to the people caught up in hero propaganda."

"Anyone with a quirk can be a hero if you don't mind being a no-name sidekick to a third-rate hero. Still, naive children follow their dreams as ignorant parents enroll them in a hero school. Then they take the License Exam, which allows these kids to fight villains. Parents, Heroes, the Government, none of you needed to worry as Villains were a spectator sport. How about now? Explain how the government has continued to do nothing after multiple UA attacks and the death of All Might. Everyone blamed UA for these deaths as everyone else did nothing. That's the kind of society it has devolved to."

"As long as it doesn't affect your meaningless life, you don't care about it. I bet most of you already forgot Shinso, Iida, Tetsutetsu, and Kendo, just like you'll forget the names of those students who died. This entire society is wrong, and we're going to destroy it."

"Want to keep your meaningless lives? Stay out of our way. Want to stop us? Go ahead and try. But if you see the problems in this society, then find the truth, and maybe you can fix it with words before I fix it with force."

As the video ends, Toga would be giggling like crazy as she skipped over to Izuku, "I can't believe some of the stations actually played your video."

"Now it will end up online just like Stain's" Izuku pointed out.

"I don't know how he was able to pull it off since he was training me the entire time," Mustard states.

"It's because I'm an awesome guy! - I helped out by creating an Izuku clone," Twice shouted happily.

"A lot of my plans are thanks to you and your quirk. I'm glad you joined up," Izuku admits.

"I don't need your thanks, peons - I'm happy to be here as well. You guys are the greatest, even you Moonfish," Twice declares.

"Barabque was good," Moonfish says before creepily looking around the room.

Deku clears his throat to avoid the awkward silence Moonfish created. "With the mind control quirk, sending the video to all the broadcast stations was simple."

"How much of it did you mean, though?" Toga asked.

"Some of it, I guess. It's mostly garbage that Mr. Compress helped me write. There is no good society; there's only the least horrible one. When you have a leader, you have a top. Where there is a top, there's a bottom."

"The murders, the video, what are you planning, Izuku?" Stain asked.

Izuku slowly smiled. "What is the difference between police and Heroes? I don't mean heroes are allowed to use quirks, or they run around in colourful clothing. Fundamentally what makes heroes different?"

"How they compete with each other for rankings," Spinner thought.

"They act more friendly to civilians," Mustard guessed.

"You're all missing what connects it. You're right, but the answer Izuku wants is popularity." Mr. Compress answers.

"Yes, the belief people can leave everything to them, and everything will turn out alright. Even if you manage to break that belief, heroes will quickly do everything to repair it. This popularity is the only reason governments allow heroes. It's something the police can never achieve and the thing we need to break." Izuku explains.

"Destroying people's opinion about heroes sounds good, but how do you achieve it? Even if you killed every student, the admiration for heroes wouldn't change enough." Dabi pointed out.

"We can. When police attack protestors, they have government authority, but what about heroes? Heroes have a reputation to uphold, so if we turn a protest into a riot and someone were to die-"

"The blame would fall to the hero, and their popularity would decrease," Dabi said as he interrupted Izuku. "but that would only affect the individual."

"However, if it were to happen multiple times, then their support will be destroyed and maybe support for us could increase. I wouldn't put too much faith into the last part." Izuku joked.

--------------------------------------------