Puppets

"What shall you do now?" Kurogiri asks as he looks at Izuku.

"I need to get a few more pawns into place," Deku started texting Todoroki saying he was in Hozu and he caught a glimpse of the Hero Killer. It didn't take long for his phone to suddenly receive a call from Todoroki. "Hello," Izuku said answering.

"Izuku, are you certain you saw the Hero Killer," Todoorki asked.

"He was jumping across some rooftops, think your father would be interested?" Izuku said.

"He would be overjoyed if you knew exactly where he was, that's why I don't want him to know. If my father catches him then his fame and ego will only grow," Todoroki explains.

Izuku chuckles a little. "Let them meet, seeing Endeavor in action may reaffirm everything you feel about him."

"First my quirk and now this, what are you thinking Izuku?" Todorki asks.

"The capture of the Hero Killer is all I want to happen right now, do it as a favor to me," Izuku said.

"All right, text me his location and I'll send my father that way," Todoroki relented. 

"Thank you," Izuku turned off the phone and smiled. "Now let's see how the puppet is doing."

Izuku leaps from the buildings tracking Stain down as he stops above an interesting alley. Below he could see the corpses of a few heroes and someone he recognized from school. Izuku smirked and lept down landing right near them. "What an interesting group we have here, my class representative and the Hero Killer."

"I-Izuku what are you doing here?" Iida says in shock his body paralyzed from Stain's quirk.

"You again, I guess you would know someone who lacks the skills to be a hero," Stain glares at Izuku.

"Know him? You got it all wrong Hero Killer," Izuku chucks a knife that strikes between Iida's eyes as his lifeless body collapses onto the ground. "I think you meant knew him."

Stain pulls the knife from the body and throws it to Izuku who catches it between his fingers. "So what did you want?" 

"I know where Endeavor will be and it's somewhere in this city," Izuku says as he begins tapping away at his phone.

"Oh tell me then," Stain says eagerly.

"Right here, I had to figure out what alley this is and sent the information to someone currently traveling with Endeavor. They will be coming straight to you so good luck," Izuku states as he walks further into the alley. Kurogiri teleports in and hands Izuku his villain costume and then teleports him to a roof to watch.

Endeavor arrives at the scene as Todoroki arrives behind and his horrified to see Iida's dead body. "You bastard," Todoroki yells.

Stain was about to say he didn't kill the kid but stayed quiet. He wondered why Izuku would appear and kill the child when he was about to do it himself. If he spoke up then that would mean there was a connection to the League of Villains and people might assume he's apart of that group.

"I simply kill false heroes, he was more interested in claiming revenge than saving people. Now false hero your death will be the sacrifice that leads to a better world," Stain declares.

Stain tries to jump forward but Endeavor easily dodges Stain's swing as Endeavor strikes back almost burning the Hero Killer. Stain tries to throw a couple of knives but Endeavor heats up his feet and runs along the walls of the building changing towards Stain. 

"Despite what you may think of him Hero Killer, Endeavor has remained the number two hero for a reason. This will be a battle you cannot win," Izuku says under his breath.

Endeavor starts creating more heat causing the steel weapons to melt when they come near him and even starts throwing fire at Stain. Realizing he was getting overwhelmed the Hero Killer starts becoming more frantic with his attacks and begins to charge forward looking for any way to simply scratch Endeavor and make him bleed. Endeavor, however, proved too much and with a solid punch caused Stain to stagger and fall to his knees. The fist was burnt onto his chest and would leave a scar.

The battle brought onlookers from their houses as people were recording the fight and others had already called the police.

"No this isn't the end, I won't let this be the end. I can't be defeated by a false hero like you, you're the reason the system is getting worse. You lack what heroes once had and are claim to be a hero for your own desire! Only one hero shall be allowed to beat me. Only one true Hero can kill me, All Might is the only true hero!" Stain yelled as he lunged once more at Endeavor but was knocked out.

The officers arrive at the scene and begin to take Stain away. Izuku watches on with a smile as he receives a text from Todoroki asking where he is. Izuku quickly texts back that there is someone on the roof a block away before quickly putting away his phone. Todoroki quickly told Endeavor who glanced up at the villain. Everyone else looked in the direction the hero was looking and saw the villain who called himself All for One.

"You all performed wonderfully and danced quite well, I was thoroughly amused," Izuku held out his hand.

In the police car, the cops suddenly noticed black a black liquid coming from Stain's mouth that enveloped him. A Black liquid began to form in front of Izuku as the body of Stain flopped in front of him.

"Kurogiri take him with us, it seems my little puppet is gonna need some strings to hold him down," Izuku bent over and placed his hand on Stain taking his quirk and Kurogiri warped them back to the base.

-----------------------