Mistake

With the Hands-On hero making his move, Izuku decided everyone should retreat. Deep down, he wondered if he should feel disappointed with this outcome. The mission succeeded, as Mr. Compress had captured the clone and could escape at any time. The problem lay with the students since two league members were already beaten and not even by the class powerhouses.

In the distance, a giant shadow arose from the forest destroying everything around it like a monster. Wanting to learn more about this quirk, Izuku headed in the shadow's direction. On his way over, however, a bright explosion seemingly destroyed the shadow.

Bakugo had his palms glowing from the explosion and kept Tokoyami's quirk suppressed. Up against a tree was another league member, Moonfish. Izuku couldn't help but accept the irony that three of the league's members were defeated by kids, while two weaker members were still fighting off pro heroes.

"Should we take him?" Mr. Compress's voice came from a tree further back. The him he referred to was Tokoyami's destructive dark shadow quirk.

"No, you need to link up with Dabi and prepare to retreat. Anything else is unnecessary," As Mr. Compress retreated, Bakugo happens to look up and catch Izuku levitating overhead.

"I found another one!" Bakugo shouted, his eyes managing to catch the yellow trenchcoat villain disappear into the trees.

Everyone's attention turned towards Izuku, who could only sigh. "I already killed two others, and now there's more?" He noticed only his classmates were together: Todoroki, Bakugo, Jiro, Asui Tokoyami, and Shoji.

Upon seeing the villain raise an arm, Todoroki instantly put up an ice wall that managed to block the air cannon. Izuku then waved his other and sent Moonfish back to the bar.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Bakugo roared and tried to jump up to Izuku. Using his explosions for momentum, he almost reached the villain but was sharply pulled down by Asui's tongue.

Bakugo was pulled down, narrowly avoiding the black tendrils and sprouted from Izuku's fingers. Jiro shot up a sonic blast that Izuku ruined by firing his air cannon through it. The students quickly scattered to avoid the impact as they prepared for a possible follow-up attack. The follow-up never came as Izuku quickly retreated, sensing Shigaraki met up with The Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"You're the hero, Shigaraki!" Spinner said in surprise as Shigaraki quickly closed in.

Swinging a makeshift sword, Shigaraki ducked below it and grabbed the hilt, causing the weapon to disintegrate. Shigaraki followed up with a fist colliding into Spinner's stomach. "Now, you'll start talking, or I'll have to make things much worse for you."

Spinner held his stomach in pain, Shigaraki hadn't even used a fraction of One for All's power, but the strike was enough to knock the wind out of the villain. Mange tried to assist, but now that Shigaraki was there, Tiger prevented it.

"I have nothing to say," Spinner managed to wheeze out.

"I'll ask anyway, how did you learn about our location?" Shigaraki picks up Spinner, ready to attack again.

"I'm the one you should be asking," Izuku says, looking down at Shigaraki. Waving a hand, Izuku sends Magne and Spinner back to the bar.

"The one who's been calling themselves, All for One," Shigaraki states.

"That's me, and I must say, you've done a terrible job with security. One child kidnapped, and two others are dead. Tsk tsk," Izuku mocked.

Shigaraki's eyes went wide with surprise. Remembering the hypnotism back during the Sports Festival, he could only clench his teeth in anger. Shigaraki punched the sky towards Izuku, created a blast of wind that Izuku negated with the air cannon.

"The others should've escaped by now, so I'll be leaving you all. I look forward to the excuses you make to the world."

Shigaraki lept into the sky, catching Izuku off guard. One for All increased Shigaraki's speed, as Izuku had to use multiple strength boosting quirks to match it. Shigaraki tried to open his hand to touch Izuku, but the villain managed to pull away.

Crashing to the ground, Izuku shoots out the black tendrils, only for them to be destroyed by Shigaraki. Despite all his power, one thing separated Izuku from Shigaraki, experience. Shigaraki was All Might's side-kick and successor long before receiving One for All.

He fought countless villains and made a name for himself as the number five hero. Izuku fought against Nomu as training and was prepared mentally more than physically, relying more on his wits and quirks. This experience wasn't something Izuku could overcome easily, as he was a beat too slow every time.

Shigaraki continuously closed in, and Izuku couldn't keep him back. He managed to block every attack and prevent himself from being touched by the Decay quirk.

"Is he getting faster?" Izuku wondered as Shigaraki's fist glanced off the boy's shoulder. The attack was followed up by a finger barely touching against Izuku's mask.

In a freight, Izuku accidentally used his warping quick on Shigaraki and everyone around him. as he tore off the mask and even his top, watching them disintegrate. "If they ever figure out this quirk, I'll be exposed," Izuku regretted as Kurogiri's portal arrived to pick up the remaining members.

Shigaraki and The Wild Wild Pussycats couched from the rancid black liquid, realizing they were back at the cabin in the living room where Uraraka was. She witnessed the heroes suddenly appear in front of her, giving her a freight. Without a moment wasted, Shigaraki raced back to the area where he fought Izuku, only to find no one there anymore. Searching around, he only located the surviving students.

Back at the bar, everyone felt melancholy. They technically won, and they destroyed UA's reputation. Individually, most of them lost to a hero or a kid.

Izuku's mind still thought back on using his warping quirk on Shigaraki. If the hero ever learned the criteria for the quirk, Izuku would become the only suspect. Sending Shigaraki to Uraraka was like saying he was well acquainted with the hero and the pushy bubbly girl.

Back at UA, a white-haired girl stood between All Might and the exit to the room. "I believe your wish was a mistake."