Just like me

Toga merrily skipped down the alley, excited for the License Exam only days away. Izuku was busy putting Mustard through training hell, along with improving Moonfish and Muscular's teamwork.

Toga was way too excited about all the fun she could have in a couple of days that it made her restless. The exhilaration of killing and drinking blood might satisfy her desires, and after today's school infiltration went to find someone. Making sure the location was far from the school and the base, eagerly hoping to meet someone.

Eventually, Toga would see someone walking in front of her. They had short messy brown hair and had their head down looking at something. Seeing this as a perfect target, Toga would silently follow them and quicken her step. She left no traces as she closed in on her prey, ready to strike.

Uraraka had no idea that she was the one Toga had targeted. Having finished a job for Overhaul, she looked down at her wallet, and for once, it contained money. Even after sending some to her parents, there was enough to splurge on herself, and it was overwhelming.

The job she did was simple, load unknown containers into the back of a van. Uraraka didn't know if the containers had drugs or the materials to make them. With her, there was no need for forklifts or any other tools. She picked up the containers with her quirk and set them inside the Van. Once they arrived back at the base, she was allowed to go outside and spend the money she earned over the past few days.

By chance, when she put her wallet away, she turned to lean against the alley wall. She wanted to enjoy this moment but also wanted to consider what comes next.

This shift in movement caught Toga off guard as she noticed her target was wearing a white mask. Uraraka, having shifted against the wall, saw Toga in the corner of her eyes and quickly turned to protect herself.

Toga was only two steps away when Uraraka noticed her. Toga thought her victim spotted her earlier and prepared to be attacked, planning to stab the person once she avoided the strike. Uraraka prepared to push the knife and force Toga to the ground. Both were ready to counter the other and awkwardly collided with each other.

Their arms grabbed each other as Toga tried to stab under her arm, but Uraraka noticed the knife and grabbed Toga's arm with her free arm. Becoming tangled like a pretzel, they held onto each other's arms until Uraraka slipped. As she started to fall, Uraraka quickly activated her quick to have Toga float.

When Toga realized she wasn't falling anymore, her body quickly flailed around in a panic. Her arm managed to get free, smacking Uraraka's face and knocking aside the mask. Toga looked down at Uraraka's face as she was looking up at Toga's.

"You're just like me," Toga smiled as those words left her lips.

Uraraka glared as she got up, believing to have beaten Toga now that she caught the villain in her quirk. Toga quickly pushed off the nearby wall and accelerated into Uraraka, clasping the ex-hero's face in her hands. This movement caught Uraraka off guard as they were staring into each other's eyes.

"I'm nothing like you!" Uraraka managed to push the villain away and deactivated her quirk. Her float quirk gave someone like Toga much more mobility in a smaller area.

Toga put away her knife and kept smiling, "you admire someone, you wanna be like them, and I bet you wanna kill them too, hehe."

"I don't admire Izuku, and I wanna be nothing like that sociopath!" Uraraka shouted.

"You were with him so much you got kicked from UA, and even now that you wanna kill him, I bet he's still all you can think about," Toga stated gleefully. "You know we should be friends!"

"I'm not becoming friends with a villain, especially one working for Izuku!" Uraraka declared.

"But you're a villain too, and if we're friends, I might say things about Izuku," Toga playfully hummed.

Toga saying she might speak about Izuku caused Uraraka to be somewhat confused. Toga would never say anything that would jeopardize The League of Villains and used it as a method to get closer to Uraraka.

"Here's the biggest reason we should be friends; you don't have any anymore," Toga pointed out. With Uraraka being a villain, she no longer contacted her friends from UA and was feeling lonely.

"Was I this pushy when trying to become friends with Izuku?" Uraraka asked herself.

"To celebrate our new friendship, let's get some bubble tea," Toga chirped.

"I never agreed to this, and you're a well-known villain, so you can't just wander around," Uraraka pointed out.

Toga slowly began to straighten her hair out of the buns and fall to the side of her face. Next, she rubbed the side of her cheeks as if removing the wide grin she had on and taking a few deep breaths. From a murderous villain, Toga now looked and acted like a normal school girl.

"Shall we get going?" Toga asked in a very calm and polite manner.

Uraraka followed along, unable to believe that the polite girl before her is the same girl that tried to kill her. Getting a table in the back, Toga sipped her drink happily and poked Uraraka's drink.

"You not thirsty?" Toga asked innocently.

"How are you able to change your attitude so well?" Uraraka asked as she started to drink her tea as well.

"You seem to have many questions, but friends get to learn about each other." Toga pointed out.

With a sigh, Uraraka nodded, "Then what do you wanna know about me?"

"Nothing right now since it's our first time hanging out," Toga teased as she drank the tea. "Actually, have you killed someone yet?"

"No," Uraraka said in surprise, almost yelling out her reply. "The only person I'll kill is Izuku."

"You'll fail, as The League will be prepared to kill you if you try." Toga pointed out.

"If you're gonna stop me, why do you wanna be friends with me?" Uraraka questioned.

"I usually want to be like my friends, but you're the first person who I want to be like me," Toga responded happily.

"I won't-"

"You will. You'll have to kill someone eventually, and as your friend, you can talk to me about it. Living with the world against you is hard, so you shouldn't worry about those living good lives since we deserve an easy life."

-------------

I didn't know how to end this chapter.

I originally planned to start the License exam part, but when writing Toga I realized she didn't have any connection to Uraraka yet. So I figured last minute let's write a chapter about those two becoming really awkward friends.