The Plot of a Play

"You need to have stronger allies and be the leader of the organization," All for One said from the TV.

"Allies, why do I need them? Pawns are more convenient, there disposable and are easier to control," Izuku stated.

"They're also weaker, you need people who can almost match your strength so you can win your battles."

"I have more than enough strength."

"Don't be conceited, that quirk can't accomplish everything. If it could I would have never been defeated by All Might."

"Then I'll just create better schemes. I'll tear down the hero society from the inside, piece by piece."

"I'm back," Kurogiri says as he steps through the portal with a noseless man wearing a red mask walking behind. "This is the Hero Killer named Stain."

"So why bring him here? He's got his own goals, let him fumble around until he gets caught," Izuku said sarcastically.

"I came because I was curious about what kind of person could cause so much chaos, and all I see is a smart-mouthed kid. What conviction could you possibly hold?" Stain asked.

"Conviction? I have no use for something like that. I'll tear apart All Might, the heroes that believe in him, and then the very society he belongs to," Izuku declared.

"And then what? Weak heroes and villains without conviction will be culled," Stain said.

"Are you calling me weak?" Izuku asked glaring at the Hero Killer.

"Someone without conviction can't be anything but that!" Suddenly stain quits moving and stares blankly at Izuku.

"Hand over every weapon you're carrying," Izuku ordered having activated his brainwashing quirk. Stain slides over the sword that was on his back and a bunch of knives, even taking off his boots giving them to Izuku.

Once Stain comes to he glares at Izuku only to see the boy grin back. A simple rule of quirks was the more support a quirk needed the less versatile it was, and with how many weapons the Hero Killer had Izuku wasn't too worried about his quirk.

"Still think you can beat this kid who lacks conviction?" Izuku sarcastically asked.

"Even if you accomplish your goals what then?" Stain asked.

"If I like how the world rebuilds itself I might keep it, if not I'll just destroy it again," Izuku answered.

"Such power and such weak conviction it's lamentable, I won't join you but I won't get in your way either," Stain says.

"That's fine," Izuku has Kurogiri hand back Stain's things. "Kurogiri take him wherever he wants."

"Of course," Kurogiri says.

Stain shakes his head before asking to be sent to Hosu.

"You shouldn't take your frustrations from the Festival out on potential allies," All for One warned.

"I'm not, during the battle with All Might things were beyond my expectations, but not beyond my imagination. I still have many other moves I can make," Izuku said as his phone vibrated.

Reading the text form Todoroki it said he was heading to Hosu with his father for their internship. Despite the disaster at the Festival, the school pushed further for having the students work with heroes to prepare them for the future. Most students went with connections their family or teacher had, Izuku falsified a leave of absence to skip out on the internship.

Todoroki was left with no choice but to work with his father which suddenly gave Izuku a very interesting idea. "Kurogiri take me to Hosu."

"Of course, if I may ask though why Hosu?" Kurogiri asked confused.

"We're gonna have Stain dance in my hand for a bit," Izuku answered appearing on the same rooftop as Stain.

"Wasn't our conversation finished?" Stain asked.

"For someone who talks about conviction I wanted to know, what is your conviction?" Izuku asked back.

"I plan to change the hero society and bring back the heroes of old," Stain declares.

"You mean back when they were all vigilantes?" Izuku says.

"If need be, a time when heroes  were strong and acted because it was right, not for fame, or glory, or any selfish reason," Stain says.

"Then who would you see as an ideal hero?" Izuku wonders.

"Someone like All Might," Stain says.

Izuku nearly choked upon hearing the name. "You might want a better hero, he's the biggest disgrace of a hero I ever had the displeasure of meeting," Izuku says.

"What part of him fails as a hero?" Stain asks.

"The part where he believes he has the right to trade one person's life for another, but I guess the blemishes of a hero are always covered up," Izuku says.

"I doubt you came all the here just to ask my conviction," Stain states.

"You're right since your the Hero Killer I thought I would mention that I'm capable of getting certain information on heroes, heroes like Endeavor," Izuku states.

Stain's eyes open wide as he stares at Izuku "and what are you expecting in exchange?"

"This time simply show me your so-called conviction and I'll give you the information. Whether you have the skill to fight Endeavor is up to you," Izuku says.

"You have a deal, hehe I can't wait to hunt down the biggest false hero of all!" Stain yells as he jumps from the rooftop.

"And thus the play begins, dance well my puppet if you don't want any strings on you."

----------------------