Sir Nighteye

Inside an office at a hero agency, a tall thin man was glaring at the door, waiting for someone. Readjusting his glasses, the man would begin to tap the desk impatiently until finally, a knock came from the door.

"Sir, your appointment has arrived," A lady said from behind the door.

"Let him in," The man answered.

The door would open as Shimura would enter the office, "sorry I'm-"

"You're late, not only that your sense of humour still hasn't improved since we last spoke," the man quickly interrupted.

"You haven't changed, Nighteye," Shimura sighed but smiled nonetheless.

Looking around, Shimura would notice the All Might collection doubling since he last visited, and the amount of paperwork beside Nighteye's desk seemed endless. Being unable to foresee All Might's injury from All for One and unable to see that Izuku was All Might's murderer caused the former sidekick to drown himself in nostalgia and work.

"That smile needs work. You mentioned something that could be important but couldn't say over the phone, so what is it?" Nighteye asked.

"What do you know of Overhaul?" Shimura answered Nighteye with another question.

Nighteye's eyebrow raised as a somewhat concerned look crossed his face, "how do you know I've been looking into him?"

"If I told you, you would think I'm crazy. Instead, look ahead a few days, and you should see me talking on the school roof," Shimura stuck out his hand.

Nighteye grabbed Shimura's wrist and looked into the hero's eyes to activate his quirk, "I see you talking to a white-haired girl on the school roof. Is she the one you got your information from?"

"You can see her?" Shimura blurted out before regaining his composure. "I want you to meet her since she can't leave school grounds."

"Slow down, explain it all from the beginning, so I don't have to ask a bunch of questions."

Shimura scratched his head for a moment, wondering where to begin. Trying to give a summary of a time traveller would only bring up more questions. "Era is the girl's name, and her quirk is a restrictive form of time travel, and if you want specific details, it would be best to ask her directly if you can, but most people can't see her."

"And this time travel girl is how you knew about me looking into Overhaul?" Nighteye asked.

"Yea but, there was a second piece of information I wanted to share. Uraraka, one of my students, has unfortunately gotten involved with Overhaul, and I received a text from her that the villain has been conducting experiments on a child named Eri," Shimura explained.

"That second piece of information is disturbing; I'll start calling in more heroes to work on this immediately."

"If I may suggest, how about some of my students helping out. The principal is trying to put the students into the field discreetly so they can gain experience. If they stay on school grounds, then they won't be prepared when they become pro heroes." Shimura suggested.

"I don't need them working directly for me. However, I'll pass it along to the pros, we'll need lots of help, but we'll also need to be discreet about it." Nighteye responded.

At Overhual's base, Mimic, in his tiny stuffed animal outfit, would walk over to Overhaul with a phone in hand, "boss, it's for you. The League has agreed to have a second meeting."

Overhaul would nod his head as he touched the medical seat and reformed Eri back to normal, "can't let you expire since you're still too valuable a resource," he would turn around and take the phone in hand, "Yes?"

"You were right; the drug you created does seem interesting," Izuku stated.

"I knew you would see it that way. This time we are going to have the meeting on my terms."

"Should I sneak in some of my people to make sure nothing goes wrong as you did with our meeting?" Izuku asked sarcastically.

"I remind you that your forces were the first ones to attempt a violent act."

"I eagerly await to see how behaved your people are," Izuku's mocking tone continued, "send me a time and location, until then."

Overhaul would hang up the phone before taking Eri back to her room "how do we prevent Izuku from discovering Eri," Overhaul mumbled out loud as Chronostasis carried Eri.

"How would he discover her? No one outside our group knows of her existence." Chronostasis asked.

"The same way he discovered the location of my men during our last meeting. I don't know who or what type of quirk he used, but discovering Eri could be fatal should The League betray us," Overhaul explained.

"Maybe have Nemoto use his confession quirk to learn if the League will betray us," Chronostasis suggested.

"All for One was a monster that possed multiple quirks, and the way Izuku spoke, I assume he possesses that same ability. Making him mad by forcing a confession would only lead to casualties."

As Overhaul reaches Eri's room, Chronostasis would hand Eri over to Uraraka as the child quickly buries herself in the safety of Uraraka's arms. "The League will be coming to visit soon, so neither you nor Eri are allowed to leave this room when they do," Overhaul ordered.

"Izuku doesn't bring anything but misfortune to others. Look what happened at the last meeting, and you're willing to talk with him again? I know it's business, and if I talk with him, you're worried it might ruin your deal. However, if things don't work out, I want to speak with him. So much has happened because of him and I at the very least want answers from him."