One Week

Izuku glanced over to Stain before looking in the Doctor's direction, "I've been asked multiple things like that before, but as I stand now, the only thing I can do is improve on what All for One started," Izuku answers.

"Improve?" The Doctor lets out a mocking snort. "You think you can improve what All for One started?"

"All for One's loss came from not following his own advice. I'll take the advice seriously." Izuku points out.

"Oh, and what advice was that?" The Doctor asks.

"Seeing people as comrades rather than pawns. He may have had allies, but he never fought with any of them. In the end, the nuisances around All Might were the tipping point in bringing down All for One. I'll beat the heroes with the 'friendship' they hold so dear." Izuku explained as the Doctor gave an amused look.

"You claim to try and use friendship, but your teamwork didn't work against Machia, nor would it work against All for One." The Doctor replied.

"Not at first, but it took the heroes generations to defeat All for One," Izuku responded.

"It better not take us that long," Compress sighed.

"It won't. We have the strength to fight." Izuku stated

The Doctor would start to laugh as he looked towards Izuku. "I've never heard such a stupid thing from a villain, using 'friendship' against heroes. However, you'll have to beat Machia for him to follow your ideal," The Doctor said.

"Count me out," Dabi said.

"You're just mad your flames couldn't hurt it," Toga teased, with Dabi clicking his tongue in response.

"That's a good point though. We threw everything we had at the beast, and it didn't do anything to it." Mustard points out.

"That's fine. We'll just need to get stronger, all of us," Izuku states.

"Well, if you're not going to with them to face Mahina, I got a job for you, Dabi. One of my new High-End Nomus could use a walk," The Doctor says.

"A walk?" Dabi questions.

"Yeah, take it out to fight some heroes to test its strength," The Doctor explains.

"I got the perfect hero in mind," Dabi smiled.

"Oh, that's right. Doctor, I want Overhaul to assist you. In a much smaller laboratory, he manages to create quirk bullets. I think you two could work well together," Izuku states.

"Oh, you're the creator of those bullets. A few patients came in, saying they couldn't use their quirks when hit with one of them. Even if the effects were temporary, it was quite fascinating," The Doctor smiled.

"I made a more permanent batch but never got a chance to use them," Overhaul explained, reaching into his breast pocket and taking out a small storage box.

"Excellent. I'm curious to see what we can do with those, but back to the other matter, you need to subdue Machia," The Doctor stated.

"In power, I'd never be able to defeat Machia, but I'm not someone who solely relies on power," Izuku smirks.

"Shall I send you back then?"The Doctor asks.

"Wait, wait," Toga jumps up and down, waving her hand. "No way we can keep fighting with our equipment this bad," she says, showing her broken syringes.

"I guess I could give a bit of money, but until you defeat Machia, that will be the extent of my help," The Doctor states.

"Alright, send me to see Machia again. Give us a week to prepare before we fight again," Izuku says.

"Very well, but here take these" The Doctor would then have a Nomu hand a cast with a few ear pieces. One for Izuku, and Dabi. Next, a small Nomu would activate its quirk and the black liquid would send everyone except, Dabi and Overhaul, to Machia.

As the liquid disperses, Izuku and the other villains would be face to face with Machia. The giant beast would go from cradling the radio to looking down on Izuku.

"The weakling has returned," Machia's voice boomed.

"I'm not here to fight, not yet. Give us a week to prepare and get some necessities, then I'll have you bow to me," Izuku states as he floats in the air to be at eye level.

Machia roars and raises his fist to smack Izuku out of the sky like a bug, "I guess Machia won't give you the chance, hehe," The Doctor states as he chuckles a bit."

"Before you do Machia, I have to ask. Why haven't you tried to free All for One? With your power, you could rip through any prison that might hold him," Izuku asks. It wasn't a secret where All for One was held, and Izuku had a good guess as to why Machia hadn't done it yet.

Machia roared angrily at Izuku and swung his fist harder at the green-haired villain, who floated up higher to avoid it. "Are you trying to kill yourself quicker by provoking Machia?" The Doctor questioned through the earpiece

Izuku didn't answer The Doctor and continued. "Did All for One not trust in your power when he fought All Might either? For someone so loyal, have you made any contribution to his cause? Or fault like you were any use at all?"

Machia roared louder and grew taller, tears in his eyes as he glared at Izuku. Cupping one hand over his fist to slam into the ground, ready to destroy the entire area to kill Izuku. "Everything is for my master!" His roar is quickly silenced as he freezes in place.

"No Machia!" the Doctor cries as Izuku smirks.

"Shrink back down," Izuku orders, using the quirk he stole from Shinso. Machia would shink back down to a more reasonable size and drops his arms to his sides like a puppet.

"Now bow," Izuku orders again as the beast collapses onto his hands and knees, bowing his head down to the ground. Before Izuku could get comfortable with his temporary victory, Machia raises his head a bit before smashing it into the ground hard, leaving a crater where his face was.

"You will not affect me!" Machia roars out before standing up again, causing Izuku's eyes to grow wide with shock. Every time Izuku thinks he grasped this beast's strength, it surpasses his expectations.

"One week, prepare," Machia states, glaring at Izuku before burrowing into the ground.

Izuku would stare blankly at the ground that Machia buried into, recovering from a brief mental whiplash. One moment the monster had broken free as Izuku prepared himself for a desperate fight, and the next it granted the request he made for one week.

"I guess you did make an impression on him," The Doctor states through the earpiece.

"This is going to be much harder than I thought if he can resist the brainwashing quirk," Izuku thought to himself, having only one week to figure out a new strategy against Machia.

--------